twelve

Hwayoung as usual went to school, with books on her arms. She was checking her phone while walking, but she did'nt realised that she was about to bump onto a group of guys.

And suddenly, Hwayoung bump onto something strong, her books immediately release from her grip. Hwayoung quickly grabbed her books, then giving a glance towards the group of guys.

"Sorry." One them said and Hwayoung just keep quiet since she feels flustered. The guys looked intimidating, they way they wore thier uniforms.

They were more intimidating than Wonho and his friends.

•••

"Have you seen the new guys? I heard they are joining our class!" Lisa fangirled and Hwayoung just focus on her book.

"Teacher is coming!" One of thier classmates say and everyone started to go back to thier seats. Hwayoung looks up then to see the teacher entering the class, following her, then came 7 guys.

Hwayoung then realised they are the guys that she bumped earlier. She can't help but sighs.

"Everyone, they are going to be joining us. Boys, please introduce yourself."

The 7 guys then introduce themselves. B.I., Bobby, Jinhwan, Donghyuk, Yunhyeong, Junhoe and Chanwoo.

All the girls were fangirling of them and Hwayoung was the only one who wasn't interested, and that made the 7 guys caught her intention.

"Boys, please take your seat. The last row." The teacher instruct. Hwayoung was sitting on the second last row. That means behind her is the guys.

As the 7 guys were walking pass Hwayoung, they made eye contact, especially Hanbin and Junhoe. Somehow, thier eye contact were alittle intense.

Hwayoung just shake off the thought then going to back towards the teacher's attention.

•••

The school bell rings, indicating that it was break time. Hwayoung quickly packs her bags, trying to escape from the 7 new faces gazes.

Lisa told Hwayoung that she will be skipping lunch, probably making friends with the 7 new lads. Hwayoung just agreed then making her way out of the classroom.

From far, Hwayoung could see Wonho and his friends waiting at her locker.

"Hwayoung!" Minhyuk sees Hwayoung first, then waving intensely. As Hwayoung walk towards them, thier facial expressions fell.

Hwayoung frowned alittle to see Wonho's gaze. His gaze fell behind her. She can't help but to turn her head to what they are looking. Hwayoung saw the 7 new guys exiting the classroom.

At the same time, Hanbin caught Hwayoung looking at him, stopping for awhile to give a second gaze.

"Hey." A voice startled Hwayoung, she quickly looked infront to see Wonho. He grabbed Hwayoung's hand lightly then dragging her lightly.

"Let's go and eat!" Minhyuk cheered behind.

•••

"W-who are those guys?" Wonho decided to ask Hwayoung, in curiousity on how she is going to answer. The guys knew who are the new boys are. IKON.

They are known be a strong group of wolves. Wonho's dad is good friends with Hanbin's dad. But somehow, thier children, which is Hanbin and Wonho, are not good freinds.