three

"Hey, beautiful."

"Fuck off."

Hwayoung cursed as she walks pass him. Not caring if he was the school bully or not. Hwayoung just wants to attend school for knowledge and sleep.

"Oh cmon Hwayoung can't you notice me? I have been calling you out for a year now." Sungjae cooed and Hwayoung could only walk forward.

She does not have time to gave him attention.

"Look at me when I'm talking." The next second, her body was slammed against the locker, the sound echoed through the hallway.

They were then just facing each other, faces inches away. He was busy staring at her eyes but Hwayoung was avoiding his gaze. He grabbed her cheeks violently turning against his gaze.

"Get your filthy hands away from me," Hwayoung growled, now making Sungjae smirking in amused. He was obviously having fun, testing her.

"You are lucky that I didn't touch you or anything." Sungjae's other hand was holding Hwayoung hands up, the position was really looking wrong.

"Get off her." A voice said, both of their heads turn towards the voice see a familiar face. They were just standing behind Sungjae. How come that she never saw them?

Aren't they the guys from last night?

"And why must I listen to you?" Sungjae said, Wonho glared at him, trying not to show his red eyes or fangs. The next minute, he was pulled by Shownu, who grabbed him silently. Sungjae froze to feel the strength from Shownu. He was being dragged away.

Hwayoung looks at them weirdly. Why isn't Sungjae saying anything?

"You okay?" Wonho asked her and she just nodded, rubbing her red cheeks.

"You don't look okay," Hyungwon said simply, making Hwayoung flustered.

"You guys look familiar." Hwayoung suddenly said as she looks each one of the guys. They could only shake their heads, to hide the fact they just met last night.

"I think this is my first time seeing a beautiful girl. My name is Minhyuk." Minhyuk puts his hand out for a handshake, and he earns a smack from Kihyun.

Soon, each one of them introduced themselves and the last one was Shownu. He came without Sungjae.

"Where is the guy?" I.M. asked and Shownu blinks.

"I brought him to the general office." He said innocently and all of them shrugs.

Hwayoung just nodded, she was about to leave but somehow, her feet won't move, it's like her body were told to stay with the guys and talk to them.

"Hmm, new students?" Hwayoung turns towards Minhyuk and he nodded.

"Do you have a small paper or something?"

"Here." The 7 guys at the same time gave her the paper, Hwayoung just took I.M's since he is the nearest. I.M. grins and the others just glare a little.

"Ah, your classroom is just beside me. Let's go, we are late already anyways." Hwayoung said and the others just followed her.

The whole journey was really quiet.

She is the quiet type. Kihyun looks towards Wonho and he nodded.

But at least she talked to us. Wonho looks back at him.

"Here it is. I'll go in and speak to the teacher." Hwayoung knocks on the door for a while, and as soon as she went in, there were whistles that made the 7 guys tensed up. Tense because that means other guys were eyeing on her too.

"Hey, come in." Hwayoung soon opens the door, asking the guys to come in.

"I'll assure you the class is really nice. Just introduce yourself and listen to the teacher, well unless you want to get detention. It was nice meeting you." Hwayoung hurriedly says before leaving the class.

The 7 guys look towards each other and look at the front.

•••

"Woah, did you see those 7 guys!?"

"Omg! They are so hot!!"

"Thier skin is so white!!"

"The blondies are even hotter!!"

Even Hwayoung's class heard the news, well news in school spreads fast.

"Hey, I heard you somehow bring those flower boys to the class next door." Hwayoung's best friend, Lisa said as she sat beside her. Hwayoung just nodded while looking at her books.

"Were they nice?"

Hwayoung looks at Lisa and she grins.

"Why? Do you like them?" Hwayoung teased her and she earns a smack on her head.

"I'm just asking!!"

"Okay fine, they were nice, you know new students are lost so.." Hwayoung said simply.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, then. I wanna see them." Lisa grabbed Hwayoung and she was forced to go. Hwayoung doesn't go to the cafeteria often because guys will go to her and ask her on a date or something.

"Hwayoung!" Someone yelled and both of them looked behind. Lisa gasp, to see the 7 guys approaching them.

"Can we sit with you for lunch?" Minhyuk asked and Hwayoung looks towards Lisa who was nodding. Hwayoung couldn't help but smile.

"Sure, let's go before the queue will be long."

•••

"Woah, you eat that much?" Jooheon asked while looking at a piece of sandwich that Hwayoung was holding.

She only nods while taking a bite.

"Here, eat more." Shownu offered her some more and she could only look at him.

"Are you sure? I mean, you guys are new students."

"It's okay, Hwayoung. Just take it." Jooheon smiled towards her and Hwayoung took the sandwiches.

Hwayoung's eyes then turn towards Lisa who was talking to Hyungwon, noticing that Hyungwon was smiling. Since when they are close?

"Lovebirds," Wonho said towards Hwayoung, earning a chuckle from her. Beautiful. Wonho looks at her in admiration.