eleven

After Hwayoung saw the horrible sight, I.M. puts her to sleep in force, using his mind powers. The boys thought that Hwayoung would forget all about it, but she didn't.

A few days later, the guys started to avoid Hwayoung. None of them makes eyes contact with Hwayoung, even in class.

They were really different. It's as if they were really cold towards Hwayoung. One day, Hwayoung couldn't really take it anymore on how they treated her. So she went to their house.

Hwayoung knocks on the door 3 times, loudly. Then to find I.M. opening the door. His eyes widen for awhile then change to a cold look. He was about to close the door when just in time, Hwayoung sticks out her feet.

"I'm not going to let go until you let me in or you personally broke my feet." Hwayoung said with a frown. I.M. widens his eyes, first time seeing how determined Hwayoung look.

He sighs while opening the door.

"Don't say I warned you." He mumbled as Hwayoung walked pass him. Her feet then lead her to their living room, to find all the guys in there except for Wonho.

Their eyes widen to see Hwayoung, who had a red face from annoyance.

"You shouldn't be--

Jooheon was about to say but Hwayoung ignored him, going towards Wonho's room. Without knocking, she just barged into his room, her eyes then widen.

"Wonho?"

The room was really messy. Clothes were scattered everywhere. Wonho was lying on the bed, his face was pale, his hair was messy and he was shirtless, just wearing ripped jeans. What's worst, there was a pool of blood traces under his bed.

As Wonho heard the door closing, his eyes quickly open, bright red eyes were shown. Wonho's head snapped towards Hwayoung.

"Omg." Hwayoung gasp to see Wonho's eyes. It was beautiful but scary at the same time. Wonho sat up in a speed, then smiling.

"Come here, Hwayoung. Sit beside me." Wonho said playfully while patting the spot beside him. Hwayoung was hesitating, Wonho wasn't clearly himself.

She quietly went towards him, sitting beside him. As she sat down, Hwayoung could feel Wonho's eye piercing gaze on her.

"Beautiful." Wonho said while stroking onto Hwayoung's cheeks. His hands were really cold.

"I'm tired, sleep with me." Wonho said while snapping his fingers.

"But--

"I said sleep with me! Unless you want to be dead just like the ones who is under this bed.." Wonho's voice roared, making Hwayoung to jump alittle. She was forced to lie down beside him.

Wonho's arm then scoop Hwayoung. Making her face his chest.

"I love you, Hwayoung. Please don't leave me. I'm obsessed with you, so much that it makes me crazy." Wonho's grip tightens as he kissed on the top of Hwayoung's head.

He didn't realise that Hwayoung single tear drop.

This isn't the Wonho I knew.

•••

Hwayoung's eyes immediately open, then quickly sitting up. Her eyes then look towards the person beside her. Wonho was sleeping peacefully.

Hwayoung closed her eyes while breathing heavily, her heartbeat was faster as she thought of last night.

"Hwayoung?" Wonho voice said and Hwayoung quickly turn towards him, who was rubbing his eyes. Hwayoung then realised that his eyes turned normal.

"What are you doing here?" Wonho said while frowning. Clearly, he doesn't remember anything. Hwayoung just kept quiet, knowing that it's awkward. Wonho sighs heavily while trying to get out of the bed.

But Hwayoung was fast enough that she grabbed Wonho's hand with force. They made eye contact and Hwayoung gulps.

"There's no need to hide. I know what you are."

•••

"Why didn't you just tell me?" Hwayoung said as she faced Wonho. They were sitting cross-legged on the bed, face to face.

"I was scared, you might think of me as a monster."

"Wonho, I've seen worser than that." Hwayoung sighs and Wonho looks at her. He grabbed her hand, then holding it.

"Please don't leave me. Please." There was a hint of desperate on Wonho's voice.

".....Please don't leave me..."

Hwayoung shakes her head alittle.

"I won't. No more secrets, though." Hwayoung said with a frown, then earning a warm smile from Wonho, then hugging Hwayoung tightly.

I can't lose her.

•••

Hwayoung spent the day rest of the day with Wonho, hearing his vampire stories. She didn't know that Wonho had tough times despite how positive he is.

"I'm finding my bride here." Wonho sighs and Hwayoung can't help but chuckle.

"You mean find your true love?"

Wonho nodded and Hwayoung thinks for awhile.

"Of course you can. But you have to make friends with other people first."

"But I made friends with you." Wonho answered simply and it made Hwayoung choke on air. Did he indirectly...?

"Yeah, but I mean if you wanna find your true love, make friends first or just fall in love at first sight," I said and Wonho looks at me for awhile, then nodding his head.

Hwayoung looks at her phone, noticing it was already going to be 9 at night. "It's already going to be 9. I have to go." Hwayoung said while grabbing her phone, about to climb out of the bed but as she was about to set her foot down, Wonho was already in front of her, blocking her way.

"Spent the night with me, other vampires and creatures are outside." Wonho said with a serious expression and Hwayoung frown, then sighs.

"Fine.. where should I sleep then?" Hwayoung said looking around.

"You can sleep on the bed, I can sleep on the floor." Wonho said grabbing a pillow but Hwayoung stops him by grabbing the pillow.

"No! Sleep beside me, I take this side you take the other one." Hwayoung makes a deal and Wonho can't hide his wide smile.

"We're just sleeping Wonho. Wipe that smile of yours." Hwayoung said while lying down and Wonho pouted a little.

"Aww man. I was having a thought that I could hug you." Wonho said jokingly.

"Don't you dare, I will kick you as hard as I could," Hwayoung said while facing the other side. Wonho huffs alittle, facing the front.

After about 10 minutes of silence, Hwayoung turn towards Wonho, facing him. Wonho had his eyes closed, but he wasn't sleeping.

"But hey, thanks for telling me. I mean if I were you, I don't think I have the courage to tell. And goodnight." Hwayoung said then poking Wonho's cheeks.

Sensing that Hwayoung already closed her eyes, Wonho opens his eyes, then gazing towards the sleeping Hwayoung, with a smile.

There's no way I could erase the feelings I had for Hwayoung.