twenty-two

After about half an hour, Hwayoung and Jackson reached to the entrance of the kingdom, where they had to pass the village first.

As thier horses ran pass the roads, some bystanders were looking at how amazing Hwayoung is, whispers saying her visuals was beautiful.

"They were saying you are beautiful." Jackson said to Hwayoung who kept looking forward as the horses started to ran faster.

"Really? I didn't hear anything." Hwayoung yelled. Just then, Hwayoung could a see white castle as it become nearer.

"Is it me or it looks like Marmoreal?" Hwayoung yelled as the breeze hits her face.

"I know right!" Jackson yelled back, and soon they were about to stop at the entrance but it opens by itself, making the horses to keep running infront.

There were afew people standing infront of the main castle entrance, so Jackson had to stop his own horse, followed by Hwayoung.

"Prince Jackson and Princess Areum." One of them generals said and Hwayoung frowned. Princess Areum?

Hwayoung looks at Jackson and he looks back at the generals.

"Hey, is Prince Wonho in there?" Jackson said as he got off the horse, following Hwayoung. The generals just look at Hwayoung in amazed.

"As always. He's waiting." The generals said, bowing towards Hwayoung and Jackson. After they left, Hwayoung looks at Jackson with widen eyes.

"Princess Areum??!" Hwayoung whispered-yelled. Jackson just chuckles.

"Let's just ask Wonho himself." Jackson smiles as walks ahead, Hwayoung jaw widen in shock as she follow Jackson.

They enter the entrance and Hwayoung's eyes were sparkling. The castle was filled with antique stuffs, not to mention everything was white.

"Hwayoung!" A voice echoed, making Hwayoung to turn towards the voice. A red head was running downstairs, wearing a similar clothings that she saw before, Hwayoung squinted her eyes and her eyes widen to see someone familiar.

"Minhyuk?!" Hwayoung gasp and Minhyuk appeared infront of her, already hugging in a blink.

"I missed you." Minhyuk whispered as he hugs her.

"I know, I miss you too." Hwayoung smiled and Minhyuk looks at her in awe. Jackson clears his throat purposely.

"Right, is Wonho in there?" Jackson asked and Minhyuk nodded.

"I heard you are hurt." Minhyuk said while looking towards Hwayoung. She instantly looks at her own legs.

"Yeah.." Hwayoung sighs and Minhyuk frowns.

"Who hurt you?" Minhyuk asked while holding her hand, Hwayoung just looks away.

"We'll explain in the throne room."

•••

"You look really beautiful, Hwayoung. Wonho is shooked as soon as he sees you." Minhyuk said as he walked beside Hwayoung, her dress was swinging here and there.

"Well the dress annoys me." Hwayoung grumbled as she carried the ends of the dress. Minhyuk just chuckles while looking away. Still the same as ever.