ten

Eventually, Hwayoung was being forced to talk in the guys house. The others decided to give Wonho and Hwayong some privacy, so all of them go to their own rooms, leaving the two in the living room.

"What's going on?" Wonho said, his voice was really scary. Hwayoung just kept quiet, as she looks down. The silence really makes the atmosphere even scary. Wonho clenches his jaws.

"Seriously Hwayoung! Do you know how worried I am?!" Wonho suddenly started to yell as he stood up, making Hwayoung jump a little, she keeps looking down.

"Everyday, I called you but you didn't even answer! heck even gave a message! What's wrong with you?!" Wonho yelled and Hwayoung looks up while frowning then standing up facing him.

"Have I ever asked you to care about me?" Hwayoung said, in a low voice, making Wonho in silence.

"Yeah.." Hwayoung said looking away, she eventually realised that tears were already rolling on her cheeks, then looking down because she was embarrassed.

She was already sobbing by then. Wonho was shocked to seeing her cry for the first time, he decided to read her mind just a little then finding out that she had a hard time.

"I'm sorry.." Wonho said while quickly hugging Hwayoung tightly, making Hwayoung cry even more. The living room was filled with Hwayoung sobbing as both of them hugged each other.

•••

"I'm sure she is alright," Minhyuk said, trying to reassure Hwayoung who was lying on Wonho's shoulder.

"I hope so," Hwayoung mumbled while sighing. Looking at her watch, Hwayoung just realised that she had been staying the whole day at the guy's house.

"I have to go," Hwayoung said while standing up but Wonho grabbed Hwayoung's hand.

"Don't go. It's late, just stay here for a day." Wonho said while looking up at her. Hwayoung looks away, hesitating.

"He's right. It's dangerous for a girl to go out alone you know." Shownu said and the others agreed to what the older said. Hwayoung sighs while sitting back down.

"Fine," Hwayoung said and Wonho sent a look at the guys.

"Let's leave her alone. Wonho, stay with her." Kihyun said through mind reading to Wonho.

"I know. The preys already outside, stay alert guys." Wonho said.

The others just went to their own rooms silently.

"Aren't you going in?" Hwayoung said and Wonho shakes his head.

"I'm not going to leave you alone," Wonho said while taking out his hoodie, only to reveal him wearing a singlet. His biceps and his muscly shoulders were shown.

"I don't sleep with a thick shirt on."

"But it's cold," Hwayoung said while looking weirdly at him.

"Would you like my hoodie then?" Wonho asks while wiggling his eyebrows. Hwayoung rolls her eyes, earning a laughter from Wonho.

"Wait here, I'm going to the kitchen to get a drink," Hwayoung said, leaving Wonho behind. Hwayoung went to the fridge, grabbing a drink. As she turns behind, Hwayoung came in contact with a weird looking man in front of her, just the opposite of the kitchen table.

She was really startled that she dropped a glass, then it shattered everywhere, creating a big mess. As she was taking a step, she accidentally stepped on a glass, a cut formed and blood started to get visible.

Hwayoung hissed as she felt a sting.

"Blood.."

Hwayoung's eyes fall towards the guy infront of him. She thought it was one of the guy's friends, then realising, it wasn't.

"Shit."

Hwayoung tried to walk away but as she makes a single move, she was thrown towards the floor by the unknown man.

"Get off me!!" Hwayoung yelled as she could as the man was on top of her.

"Hwayoung!" A familiar voice came to the rescue and it was Wonho. At a blink of an eye, the man on top of her was gone and in a corner of her eye, Hwayoung saw Wonho kind of fighting with the guy in the living room.

"Hwayoung! Are you okay?!" Jooheon came running towards Hwayoung who was lying on the floor. The others break onto two, some going to Wonho and some going to Hwayoung.

Jooheon saw the blood covering Hwayoung's feet. As Jooheon blinks, Hwayoung saw his eyes turning red, but as he blinks again, it turns normal. Jooheon scrunches his nose as he smelt the blood. Focus, Jooheon.

"Omg! Hyungwon! Grabbed the first aid kit!" Kihyun said as he looks towards Hyungwon who was already running.

"W-wonho!" Hwayoung said with a shaking voice as she looks towards the 2 guys fighting in the living room. Kihyun and Jooheon were already panicking, seeing the situation.

In slow motion, Hwayoung's eyes widen, seeing what she saw with her own eyes. In a blink, Wonho's eyes turn red, teeth showing fangs. He pulls out his hand behind, his hand aimed towards the man's chest, then going into it, his bloody hand appeared behind the man's chest. As Wonho's hand pulls out, he was holding something bloody,  blood was endlessly dripping on his hand.

Hwayoung's eyes went bigger realising what's going on. Wonho looks at the heart, then hearing Hwayoung's thought. It was so clear since his inner vampire self-came. His head quickly snapped towards Hwayoung, who was frozen while her eyes widening.

They are vampires.