seventeen

3 years has passed. Now, 4 years. Hwayoung eyes open in a flash as she remembers the memories she had with them. Especially him, Wonho.

"Urgh.." Hwayoung gets ready for college. Yes, she decided to continue her studies despite she have the choice to work or study.

Her parents decided to gave her daily allowance instead of her working, since they know what Hwayoung wants to do now.

Hwayoung had stopped working at Grandma's ever since she had an upgrade on her shop. More employees wanted to work there, Hwayoung was happy enough to help her if Grandma needs a helping hand.

Hwayoung's friends, Got7 and NCT, some of them attended the same college as hers.

She was now getting ready for the day, just wearing a hoodie and jeans and converse shoes. Hwayoung decided to wear a mask to make herself lowkey, although it won't work since she dyed her hair half blue (on her roots) and green (her ends.)

The distance between her college and her house wasn't too far, just a 10 minutes walk, depends how slow she wants to walk.

As soon as she was about to step onto the steps to go up the college entrance, 2 boys were trying to catch up to her.

"Hwayoung! Hey!" Jackson yelled, making Hwayoung to turn back. He waved his hands like a mad man, it didn't bother Hwayoung anymore since he always did it every single day.

"Morning, Hwayoung." Jinyoung greeted her with a smile. Hwayoung pull down her mask to greet him back.

"Morning to you too, oh, where are the others?" Hwayoung said as she looks behind Jinyoung and Jackson. Usually, they have more than them.

"To be honest... I have no idea where they are... Now c'mon! We are going to be late!" Jackson pulls Hwayoung and Jinyoung, running thier way to the lecture hall.

As they enter in, students were already there. Hwayoung also spotted Taeyong and his group of friends. The 3 of them decided to sit at the very back.

"I hope I can make it by the end of this lecture." Jackson said as he pulls a notebook. Hwayoung raise her eyebrows, not going to expect him to stay awake.

"Nah, you'll probably going to sleep throughout this lecture." Jinyoung spatted and Jackson rolls his eyes at him. Hwayoung just chuckles.

When the lecturer came in, Hwayoung quickly puts on her mask. Hwayoung always pays attention to the lectures that was given despite Jackson snoaring and Jinyoung's head keep bumping on her shoulder in results his head lying on hers.

"Hwayoung..."

Hwayoung frowns and look towards Jackson.

"Did he just called me..?" Hwayoung mumbled while looking towards Jinyoung this time. But it can't be him either. He was sleeping and his voice is different, same goes to Jackson.

"Hwayoung..."

The voice was annoying to Hwayoung till she broke her own pen a she was gripping onto it. This is the first time Hwayoung experience something like this.

As she was looking outside the window, her eyes squinted to see someone familiar. Wonho. He was smiling and he looks really different. He looks more buffier and his colour changes.

Hwayoung rubs her eyes and as she blinks again, he was gone.

"I must be hallucinating because I really miss him."

•••

"It seems that you can't concentrate." Taeyong said, looking at Hwayoung having trouble answering a question that she can answer previously.

"I don't know..." Hwayoung sighs, putting aside the papers.

"I-I saw someone just now. Someone unexpected." Hwayoung decided to talk about it since Taeyong knows how close she is with Monsta X.

"Who might that be?" Taeyong already knew what's going on but he wanted to hear what Hwayoung say.

"Wonho. I know, I'm crazy!" Hwayoung whispered-yelled, making Taeyong to chuckle.

"Who knows, he might be back..?"

Hwayoung chuckles while shaking her head.

"Bullshit. 3 years have passed, Taeyong. What do you expect?" Hwayoung said in a sarcastic way. Taeyong was lowkey laughing at her, wanting to know what is her reaction as soon as the time comes.

•••

Hwayoung as usual goes home alone. She hates going home alone, ever since Wonho left. It reminds her of him, everytime, and it made her sick and tired of it.

Hwayoung grabs her keys and quickly unlocking it to her apartment. As soon as she steps in, she closed the door, throwing her books aside.

She was having a headache, maybe because of the voices. Hwayoung quickly took a short bath, putting her pajamas then straight away jumps onto her bed.

The voice was still lingering on Hwayoung's mind. As she turns, Hwayoung's eyes focus on a picture of her and Monsta X. The picture was taken during the days where they had to stay back in school because of the assignments.

Looking back at the memories, Hwayoung could only smile as she was about to sleep. Hwayoung's eyes became heavier and heavier, not knowing someone was standing at a corner.

"See you soon, Hwayoung."