nine

Hwayoung suddenly woke up in a sudden, sitting up then looking around. The 7 guys have scattered around, sleeping peacefully.

Next to her was Wonho, who was sleeping peacefully too. His bangs were covering his eyes, and it made Hwayoung touch it and move it away.

As she was doing it, Wonho's hand suddenly grabbed Hwayoung's wrist, and it nearly made her scream. Wonho opens his eyes immediately, his gaze then shifted towards Hwayoung.

"Hey, why are you awake?" Wonho said as he pulls Hwayoung's hand gently towards him.

Hwayoung blushes a little as she was being scooted near Wonho. They were side by side as they lied down.

"Just randomly awake," Hwayoung whispered and Wonho hummed. He then looks at Hwayoung, with a gaze that was different that usual. It's more affectionate.

Hwayoung could only look away from his gaze. She was about sleep.

"I love you."

Hwayoung's eyes then closed, off to dreamland.

•••

"Rise and shine sleepy heads!"

A loud voice said, making everyone groan. Hwayoung quickly sat up, as she looks at the energetic person. It was Minhyuk.

"Have a good sleep?" Minhyuk looks down towards Hwayoung, and she could only nod. Minhyuk smiles as he stares at Hwayoung. She was rubbing her face, didn't even notice that Minhyuk was gazing at her.

"Right, I should make breakfast." Minhyuk quickly stood up, realising that he stared at her longly with a weird feeling.

After Minhyuk went to the kitchen, Hwayoung looks at Wonho, who was sleeping with his arm below his head without a blanket. She puts a blanket onto him, then patting him lightly.

Out of a sudden, Hwayoung's phone suddenly vibrates, realising that someone was calling as she looks at her phone. She stood up quietly, went to a corner answering the call.

At the same time, some of the guys woke up except for Wonho. By the time, Hwayoung ended the call, with a small frown. The phone call was from a collague who was working at the shop, called her to tell her that Grandma had an accident, and it made Hwayoung even more worried since she was sent to the hospital.

Hwayoung wanted to leave but she decided to clean up first, especially the blankets and stuff. As she was folding and stuff, her anxiety decided to came and she can feel that she would cry anytime.

Shownu was looking at Hwayoung, who realised that she was in a hurry. He eyes on her, from when she fold the blankets to going into Wonho's room. Hwayoung went out with her bag while wearing her jacket.

"Hwayoung, where are you going?" Kihyun came out with a tray of foods.

"I need to go," Hwayoung said, her tone of voice was in desperate.

"But why? Please eat breakfast with us!" Jooheon pouts and Hwayoung smiled alittle.

"I really have to go guys. Thank you so much for the stay." Hwayoung said while going to each one of the guys for a hug.

Shownu who was standing at a corner, froze when Hwayoung hugged him. His heart was beating alittle faster, and he knew that his face had a blank expression.

Kihyun who was carrying the tray, suddenly had no energy on his arms when Hwayoung hugged him. It was the first time that he hugged a human. His heartbeat was beating a little fast too.

Minhyuk just smiles widely when she hugged her. Hyungwon's ears became red when she hugged her. Jooheon smiles a little as she hugged him. I.M. blushed even when Hwayoung approached him.

At the same time, Wonho was awake and he saw Hwayoung giving his friends each a hug.

"Wonho, I have to go. Thank you so much, I'll see you in school tomorrow." Hwayoung said while giving a quick peck on his cheeks, then running off to hide her blushing face.

"Oh my god." Wonho gasps while touching the area where Hwayoung peck.

"You are lucky dude." Minhyuk said while patting Wonho's shoulder.

•••

As the days passed, Hwayoung's mind was always distracted by a lot of things. Hwayoung visited Grandma at the hospital, then finding out that Grandma broke her arm and leg.

Hwayoung asked the doctor what happened, and from what Grandma told the doctor, she was attacked by an unknown animal. Hwayoung immediately sighs knowing what kind of "animal" it is. Wolf.

Every day, she would take care of Grandma, before going to school and after school. Her mind was only focused on Grandma. She knew that she is bad news when she would always come late to school, skipping classes, and even distant herself away from her classmates and friends.

Hwayoung would always eat alone in school, recently she found out a new spot, it was peaceful. As she was eating while daydreaming, Hwayoung didn't realise that a group of guys she knew approaching her.

"Hwayoung!" A voice called, making Hwayoung get back to the reality, her eyes quickly look away when she saw Wonho and his friends behind. Hwayoung knows that as soon as she made eye contact with him, he didn't look too happy after she rejected his calls and even avoiding him.

She quickly packs her stuff, her hands were shaking really bad as she grabs her stuff, then fastens her pace.

"LEE HWAYOUNG! Don't you dare ignore me!" Wonho shouted from far, and it made Hwayoung walk even faster.

"Hwayoung!!" Wonho called again and this time, Hwayoung decided to run, she didn't care about her classes anymore.

She ran as fast she could, then suddenly, someone grabbed her shoulders, making her turn around so fast as the strength on her shoulder was strong.

Hwayoung eyes then began to tear as she saw Wonho in front, looking down at her with a piercing gaze. There was a red flash on Wonho's eyes. The books that Hwayoung was holding, fell one by on as her eyes focus on Wonho's.

"Lee Hwayoung, what have you done?"