seven

"Omg guys, did you know that there are new students transferring to our school?" Lisa was basically gossiping about the new students towards the guys and Hwayoung.

"Yeah, I heard about them." Hwayoung joins in after being quiet.

"How did they look like?" Minhyuk was curious while looking at his friends. The others weren't really interested since they knew that they are guys.

"Omg, Very. Handsome." Lisa looks at Hwayoung flirtingly and of course, Hwayoung being Hwayoung, she just rolls her eyes in annoyance and being uninterested.

At the same time, Wonho was relief to see how she reacts.

"Oh really? More handsome than me?" Wonho said confidently and Lisa made a disgusting face.

"I'm sorry but they are more handsome than you," Lisa said and Wonho looks down, feeling unconfident and it made the other guys chuckle.

"Seriously Hwayoung, you should see them," Lisa said, shaking her arm and Hwayoung sighs.

"I prefer having a small group of friends."

"Hwayoung, I'm asking you to see them, not to make friends." Lisa whines. Just seeing them won't hurt right?

"Fine, just looking. No more than that."

Lisa cheers silently.

"Yay!"

•••

"Sorry Lisa, can't see them with you today. I have to stay back."

"Hais, okay. See you tomorrow then."

Hwayoung ended the call and continued to do her school work. Because of the day she somehow met a vampire, she forgets about her school work, and in result, this happen.

Hwayoung didn't realized that it was already 8 at night. As she glances towards the class clock, she widens her eyes and started packing quickly.

She was in a rush and she just stuffs everything in her bag. As she was exiting the classroom, she heard noises through the hallway.

Hwayoung stops for awhile, looking at the end of the hallway. Her classroom was located at the highest level. She just shrugs while grabbing onto her bag tightly.

She takes a few steps, but somehow, she could her footsteps. Or was it just her? Hwayoung looks behind quickly, and of course there was no one. She looks in front again, and this time, her heart was beating quite fast.

Her anxiety came, and her pace started to fasten. Feeling quite scared, she decided to make a run. As she was running, she could hear something behind.

Hwayoung took a peek behind and her eyes widen, to see a few people running. People as in 7 guys. Exactly 7.

"Shit." Hwayoung curses, instead of taking down the elevator, she decided to take the stairs. She ran downstairs, and stops for awhile, and holds onto her breathe.

Those people can't be humans. They ran too fast, its as if they can jump to me. It can't be vampires. Vampires don't run, they teleport, always.

Hwayoung head turns upstairs to hear a door creaking.

"Hwayoung-shi. We just want to talk to you."

A gentle voice said and Hwayoung groans lightly, and at the same time as she looks up trying to hide in a corner, a head popped out and he made an eye contact with Hwayoung.

She gasps alittle and she quickly ran downstairs as soon as she could.

"Omg, omg, omg." And unfortunately, Hwayoung's panic attack decided to barge in, her mind was only getting out of the school and finding help.

Hwayoung's body was facing to the front, running, but her head was always turning behind. The scene, it's like a nightmare.

"Woah."

Hwayoung bumped onto a strong shoulder and, unexpectedly it was Shownu. She was about to scream, but Shownu covered her mouth, dragging her in a corner.

"Don't make a sound, those guys has good listening skills." Shownu whispered onto Hwayoung's ears, making her feel his hot breath. Shownu was basically grabbing onto Hwayoung's shoulder as he covered her mouth, his eyes were guarding.

"Hwayoung-shi! We know you are here!" A yell was heard and Hwayoung closed her eyes, she was on the verge of tears. After about half an hour, the hallways was strangely quiet.

"They are gone," Shownu said simply, and Hwayoung just keeps quiet. Her hands were shaking badly, and Shownu saw them.

"You are shaking. Are you okay?" Shownu asked, being awkward, and Hwayoung just nodded. Shownu sighs, as he doesn't know what to do. He scratches his neck, then thinks.

"Come with me."

Hwayoung looks at him.

"Where to?"

"It's dangerous since you are living alone. Stay with me, just for a day or two." Shownu said and he was actually proud because he said something that made sense.

Hwayoung was deciding whether she should follow him, but at the same time, she doesn't want to stay alone.

"Okay, I'll come with you."