eight

The walk was really awkward and peaceful. Shownu wanted to make small talks, but he kind of read Hwayoung's mind.

Fear and Shock was all written on her mind, so Shownu decided to leave her alone, maybe letting Wonho and Minhyuk calm her down.

"Here we are," Shownu said, kind of waking up Hwayoung from having a long thought.

"Wait, isn't it this where Wonho lives?" Hwayoung looks up at the building that was painted black. How come I didn't notice that it was black?

"Glad you remembered. Yeah, we live together, with a few other guys. The one you saw all." Shownu said simply and Hwayoung just followed him behind. As Shownu opens the main entrance door, Hwayoung could hear some chattering and laughter inside.

Shownu glance towards Hwayoung with a small smile, making Hwayoung blush a little. Her hands were dug deep onto her school jacket.

"Hyung, you're--- Hwayoung?"

The first one to notice her was Minhyuk. He was in the living room, watching tv and he then saw Shownu.

"You look pale, what happen? Wait..." Minhyuk walks towards Hwayoung for awhile, then turn his feet to somewhere.

"GUYS HWAYOUNG IS HERE!"

Shownu looks at Hwayoung awkwardly, as he looks around.

"Please take a seat, I'll probably ask Kihyun or Wonho to make tea or something."

"No! It's-- haish.." Hwayoung was about to say no but Shownu was already running towards kitchen.

"Hwayoung?" A very familiar voice called, Hwayoung looks towards the voice and it was Wonho. He was body naked, while rubbing a towel on his hair.

Hwayoung eyes were glued onto Wonho for awhile, then glancing quickly towards his body. She didn't know that he had a nipple piercing, and abs, and also, a tattoo on his right feet. Hwayoung could feel her cheeks went red.

"What are you doing here? What happen?" Wonho walks towards Hwayoung, sitting beside her, looking at her face. Hwayoung was trying to avoid his gaze.

"I t-think you should wear a shirt, you know," Hwayoung whispered while looking away, and Wonho looks down. He then chuckled.

"Hais, sorry, I forgot. Wait here, I'll get a shirt."

"Back." Hwayoung looks at Wonho and he was wearing a shirt. That's fast. At the same time, the other guys came, Kihyun was bringing a tray and Hyungwon was carrying clothes, and Jooheon was bringing some blankets.

"Have a drink." Kihyun offered but Hwayoung's hand was still trembling.

"Woah, your hands are trembling." I.M. noticed and Wonho quickly glances towards Hwayoung hands. He then grabs her hand and holds it.

"I don't know what happen, but don't worry. I'm here, we are all here." Wonho said, kind of calming Hwayoung a little. She just looks down.

The other guys were just looking at Wonho and Hwayoung. Half of them were worried and half of them were lowkey shipping those two, especially Minhyuk and I.M.

Shownu tells the other guys about what happen, by mind-telling, since they were vampires.

"You should sleep here, Hwayoung. Just for today." Jooheon offered and Hwayoung looks at Wonho. He gave her a small smile, mouthing her "don't worry".