one

"I'm sorry, but I have to reject this proposal," Hoseok said strictly, and as usual, the girl cries, running out of the room. Hoseok can only sigh while looking away emotionlessly.

"Seriously Wonho! It's more than 10th time!" Kihyun yelled, and his other 5 friends sigh. The Prince has been doing this for almost a year now. The King is not aging well and he desperately needs his son to take over his throne.

Hoseok, as known as Prince Wonho, believes in love at first sight. He despises the idea of 'arrange marriage'.

"I want to marry a human." Hoseok mumbles and the others look at him disbelievingly.

"Hyung, you know the king disallowed it," Changkyun said and Wonho looks at him with a frown.

"Yeah, he disallowed it because he doesn't want me to experience what he did to mother. I'm not him." Wonho said angrily and everyone just looks down. Arguing with the Prince won't lead to anything.

Just then the door suddenly opens to see a butler, looking pretty serious.

"Your highness, the King wants to see you."

•••

"Wonho, my son. I heard you rejected her, again." The King said with a small smile. Kind of not surprised since he has been doing it. Wonho just looks at him silently.

"Since you really wanted to marry a human, I will let you do it." The King unexpectedly said and the 7 guys, standing in front of the King, widen their eyes. Even the generals were surprised too.

"But, you have to live there."

"Live? What do you mean, your majesty?" Hyunwoo asked, and the King looks at Wonho.

"If you really want to marry a human, live like them." The King said simply and Wonho smiled.

"Do we have to follow?" Hyungwon asked in curiosity and the King looked at Wonho with a grin.

"It's up to Wonho himself."