eighteen

"Hwayoung, are you okay?" Taeil asked, peering onto Hwayoung as she was leaning back on the wall.

Hwayoung cursed herself as he knows what she is thinking and feeling. Right, they are wolves. After Monsta X left, things started to change.

Vampires and wolves are being exposed in this town, it doesn't surprised Hwayong at all. Even when NCT evetually tell her that they are vampires, she wasn't surprised.

For Got7, they were being caught by Hwayoung herself because of Jackson. Well, there's one time someone attacked Hwayoung, again, but this time she was with Jackson, and he kind of transformed into a wolf accidentally, and it made Hwayoung laugh.

"I'm okay."

Taeil scoffs. "Oh really? Then why is your dark circles becoming obvious?"

Hwayoung fake gasp. "Are you dissing... my makeup skills?" Hwayoung jokingly said, earning laughters from Taeyong and Taeil.

"But seriously, I'm okay.." Hwayoung said reassuringly. Taeyong was about to say something but Jackson cuts him off by suddenly running to them.

"Yo Hwayoung!" Jackson called out from a far. Hwayoung turns her head towards him as he ran to approach at where she is.

"What's up?" Hwayoung said, her eyes then shifted towards a red card that Jackson is holding.

"Jimin ask me to give you this." Jackson hands the card to Hwayoung. She was hesitating to take it.

"We received it too." Taeyong speaks, Hwayoung turns to look at him, Taeil was nodding too.

"My clique received it too." Jackson added and Hwayoung took the card. Reading it, it was a party for new students.

"Are you guys going?" Hwayoung was reading it carefully, names were put as the VIPs.

Lee Hwayoung
Got7
NCT
IKON

"They put our names there so..." Jackson said and Hwayoung sighs.

"If you guys are going, then I'll probably go too." Hwayoung said and the 3 boys just nodded.

"When is this?"

"Tonight."

•••

"You look great, Hwayoung!" Jackson said, making Hwayoung to blush alittle. Jackson and Taeyong were waiting outside Hwayoung's apartment.

Hwayoung decided to go with a white loose off shoulder lace dress and black ankle heel boots, also carrying a denim jacket incase it gets cold in there. Wearing just alittle makeup because Hwayoung can't be bothered.

"Is your dress meant to be like that?" Taeyong asked and Hwayoung nodded.

"I'm scared of people be jumping onto you because of your beautiful shoulders." Taeyong jokingly said making Hwayoung to roll her eyes.

Taeyoung's eyes then shifted towards her neck.

"Isn't that The X clan's necklace?" Taeyong asked and Hwayoung frownes.