I sighed.

"Are you alright? You seem troubled" I jumped and came face to face with the girl I tried to avoid like the pest to keep myself from getting close to her, Carla.

"Yeah I'm fine..... I'm just not made to be alpha, Asher yes but even just taking over for a few days is a lot for me." I said, sighing again.

"It's okay, you are doing a good job and I'm sure Asher would be grateful for it."

"But."

"No buts, it's okay." I sigh and let her have the last word, I walk out of the balcony in my room and stare up at the fading stars as the sun rise is not to long away.

"I like looking at the stars." I hear her as she stood next to me, I need to hold myself back from doing anything I don't want.... She's way to close.

"Yeah I do that a lot too." I say.

"Asher came here on her own with mom and my two younger siblings, Franky and Chloe.... You arrived later... Why weren't you with them?" I sighed.

"Until a little time ago I didn't even know someone from the Blackblood was alive and sure as hell didn't know it was Asher."

"And why? Shouldn't you have been with them?"

"You see... The day the pack got attacked... Asher and I got separated, I was never as strong as her, while she got away, I got caught.... I served that pack as their omega, slave, serving them in any way they saw fit... Cleaning, cooking.... I-in the bed... At least they had a slight bit of 'humanity' in them and I didn't end pregnant with a pup.... Once, I saw a river leading to a waterfall and took the only chance for escape I found, I jumped down the cliff, hoping the water at the foot of the waterfall was deep enough to save me, it was but a branch that the waterfall dragged with it fell and knocked me out, the next thing I know is that I wake up in a room and later see Asher again as the alpha of a wolf pack and part of a vampire clan... I just feel so lost right now.... I don't want to disappoint her but I could never do things as good as she could.... I don't even tell her about my problems because of that."

I feel a hand holding mine tightly and notice I had changed position and was kneeling on the ground, holding the protective barrier of the balcony with a lot of strength and with tears come from my eyes like waterfalls.... The heck did I not notice? Most likely stuck in my mind.

I get hugged and felt sparks making me shiver a little.

"You should tell her this, she could help you, trust me, it helps." Carla said, petting my head as I cry my eyes out as all the memory comes back to haunt me.

"B-but she would hate m-me."

"She would never."

"I WANT TO DIE CARLA!" I say, almost yelling making her hug me tighter and not let me go as I thought she would.

"Please don't, you are important to people, even if it would have been only one person, you should keep going forwards for them... I won't tell about this conversation to anyone as it's not my job but if no one else, I will be here for you."

More tears leave my eyes as I hug her back.

It feels wrong but right at the same time... Maybe... Just maybe... I could give it a try....... Maybe she could heal my crush to dust heart.

Roxy's pov:

Nat had fallen asleep soon after Carla left the room to go after Ashley, she did look troubled.

"Nat." I nudged him gently as his head was laying on my shoulder with his mouth hanging open.

"I don't want to go to school mom." He grumbled, still asleep making me cover my mouth to hold in a laugh.

"Come on time to get ready" I decided to play with this.

"But mom.... Want to sleep with Teddy." I couldn't help myself and burst out laughing, Teddy?! is that the bear I saw in his room? He said he didn't use that.

"Sorry did I wake you." I chuckled as he sat up and rubbed his eyes with a yawn.

"Doing a movie marathon was a mistake, how can you wolves not feel tired?" He said.

"We are made to be able to track prey for days."

"So unfair." He said like a little kid making me laugh more and quickly duck under a book thrown at me by another half asleep vampire, Nat and I both held back our laughter and quickly left the room before bursting out laughing.

"Oh well....... Time to get ready for school." He giggled and I nodded.

"I'll go get my stuff." I said walking towards the backdoor so I could go out and to the new pack house Asher made people build for us, the old was still used but just by those that prefer not to move out. I pecked Nat's cheek before going out.

I smile to myself, happy that he had stopped me from rejecting him and that he visibly changed, always turning down everyone that wanted to go out with him of simply sleep with him, I was really happy.

Asher's pov:

The meeting was cancerous...... A level that is too much for me.

I was running back home with Sky on my back.

There was news of a big pack of rogues forming and getting bigger taking down pack after pack, we obviously agreed to stop it but after that....... The planning was deadly.... Everyone wanting to be in control of the operations.
In the end I got the control but only after breaking three noses, two wrists and one leg, it was decided that we would pass a peace treaty that let any of the packs seek shelter with another in case of danger and that we would fight the rogues as one if it came down to it.
It was unnerving to not know who our enemies where and if they had any spied with them so it was decided that no one would tell their pack if not endangered by said rogues.
We worked out plans from A to Z about what to do if this or that happened, we were as prepared as we possibly could be right now but I knew we were far from close to knowing all the stuff we needed to know.

I arrived back home and Sky got off, handing me the clothes I wore when we first left.

"Are you sure you want to go to school?" I asked her gently as she rubbed her eyes with a small yawn.

"Yeah." She muttered as she hugged herself to my arm, I kissed her forehead.

"I don't think it would be for the best, please stay home today and sleep okay?" I say.

"But I don't want too."

"Please my queen, do it for me, I'm worried." She sighs.

"Alright but you be careful too, don't get in trouble okay?"

"Everything for you my queen."

I stop walking making her look at me as I growl.

"Asher?" She looks towards where I was looking.

I knew Kai would show up.... The people I asked to keep him away where blocking his path as he tried getting through, yelling at Ashley who was standing in front of Carla who was yelling back at him with tears streaming down her face, looking heart broken.

"I will not get in trouble......... But only after I dealt with this." I say to Sky and she nods, understanding as I walk up to the group of people that didn't notice me still with Sky on my heels.