Kabanata 47

Kabanata 47

Cloud's POV

"Please don't rain." I murmur. 

"Can you just relax a bit, kanina ka pa palakad lakad." saway ni Clyde.

"Are you nervous she might run away." pabirong saad ni Caden.

"You want me to punch you?" It has been 4 months simula nang magpropose ako sakaniya at sinugurado kong maayos ang lahat ng detalye ng kasal. And this is the day I've been waiting for all my life and I have mix emotions that's why I can't relax.

"What happened?" tanong ko kay Ivy pagdating namin ni Clea sa ospital.

"May nabangga akong babae, but she's okay now." aniya. After I saw her at the hospital I badly want to see her face everyday. I came to the point that I'm doing excuses just to be with her. 

"Si Spade ang gagamitin mo." I want her to ride with me because I know this is her first time. I want her to enjoy horseback riding with me. Mabilis akong sumakay matapos ko siyang alalayang sumakay kay Spade. I'm worried that she might hear the thumping of my heart because she's sitting infront of me. "I won't let you fall Amelia." but I want you to fall for me. Damn did I just say that on my mind.

She's enjoying the scenery here and I can't take my eyes off her. She's innocent and sweet at the same time. "Salamat sir Cloud." I got irritated by the way she calls me, I want her to call my name, I want her sweet voice to fucking murmur my name. 

"Cloud, mas gusto kong tawagin mo ko sa pangalan ko kaysa sir Cloud." I looked at her, damn that innocent eyes and that soft lips. Cloud get a hold of yourself.

"Sige po sir Clou-" Fuck that! I grabbed her face and kissed her.

"I want to give Clarisse a memorable wedding too." saad ni Caden habang inaayos ang suit niya. "Damn bro inunahan mo ko, mas matagal na kami ni Clarisse kaysa sainyo pero mas nauna pa kayo." reklamo ni Caden.

"Then propose to her, you coward piece of shit." ani Matthew. 

"Yeah, yeah soon, I ordered the ring already." aniya. "I'm fucking excited to be a tito." 

"Seriously Cloud, a limo for her service?" natatawang saad ni Caden. "Oh such a show off."

"So what I can buy anything I want cause I have money." I put my hands on my pocket and looked at him. "I just want her to be comfortable."