Ugh, what am I even talking about now?

"None of your business." I hissed and wiped my face on my sleeve while passing by him but he pulls me back, "You guys argued?" I rolled my eyes and push his hand away, "Don't bother."

"You even bother about me and my girlfriend. I mean, ex." He said and rolled his eyes too, "But I'm glad that you did because yeah you are right, she's not worth it when I found her kissing other guys the next day we argued." Well, what can I say?

"So to return the favor---" I immediately clapped a hand over his mouth, "No, thank you. Your help would be a trouble to me so drop it." I said and he groans, "I'm a guy so I understand what a guy is thinking! You guys might be okay after that!" He exclaimed after pushing my hand away.

I sighed in frustration, "It's complicated okay? You won't understand." He hissed, "Of course I wouldn't if you didn't tell." Man, he really beat me to it.

I rolled my eyes and he rolled too.

I move to left; he followed.

I go right; he followed again.

At the end, I groaned, "Okay! I'll tell you okay? Happy?" He grinned in victory; gosh, he annoyed the hell out of me seriously!

He pulled me to somewhere more quiet and less people; which I'm glad that he did because I wouldn't want anyone to be eavesdropping us.

"Tell me." We sat down at the bench and I inhaled before I start narrating; his expression was a lot. From a normal face which soon turn into a confused one and at the end, he's frowning.

"What? Your boyfriend is weird." That's what he concluded after listening to me, "How can he be still doubting you like shit when you already what? Stay at home and wait for him? Didn't your father ask you to ditch such a boyfriend?" Damn it; I groaned and look away, "I don't even have a father." That's what I said; I should say I have no family.

"Huh?" He scratched his head and I rolled my eyes when I look back at him, "Don't tell me you are an illegitimate child!" He gasped after a moment and that makes me smacked his head hard in annoyed, "I'm not!" He groaned in pain and hugged his head, "Then?!" He glanced at me while rubbing his head, "They die! I'm an orphan okay! Do you really need me to say it out loud?!" I'm just so frustrated with this dumb ass ugh!

"I'm sorry!!" He quickly apologize which I really have the urge to judo him now, "Tell you, you better get ready if you leak everything out." I threatened as I stomped away and he followed, "I swear with that skills of yours, even the god wouldn't dare to leak any single word that you just told me." He swore with three fingers when I shoot him a hard stare, "Good. Better be." I turned around and start walking again, "But then, that celebrity boyfriend of yours is just sucks." I immediately punched him on the stomach and he oofed, "Don't you dare say something like that about him, he's not." I glared and he rubbed his stomach, "Man, I can die by just talking to you. I'm just joking!"

"No such joke can be make about him, you get me?" Yi Fan is the best guy I could find; I don't think anyone can accept my sickness like him which he take care of me when I kept bringing him trouble and yet, he still says he loves me.

Really, despite that he's being too insecure; I can't say that he's sucks like what Jing Hui said.

"Alright, I get it." He raised his hands up in defeat, "But man, even me also couldn't understand why is he being so insecure when all you did is to make him feel secure. And what's more, that should be a guy who are doing it instead of a girl. He's a celebrity." He get the point; celebrity. My boyfriend is a celebrity but he felt insecure over his plebeian girlfriend who even got dissociative identity disorder before. I don't understand him myself either.