The others cheeks turn from pink to scarlet as he waves back a shy smile on his face, Taehyung laughs.

"Ah someone's got a crush."

Jimin whines embarrassedly, pouting as the other boy giggled.

"How about you and Jungkook?"

Taehyung groans.

"Shut up okay don't deny the big juancock."

"The big juancock? bitch where-"

The boy felt like passing out, Jungkook leaned against his locker arms crossed a sly smirk spread across his face.

Jimin laughed as he skipped away from the couple, humming happily as the bell rings indicating the end of the school day.

"Park fucking jimin."

Taehyung mutters under his breath, his cheeks pink as he let out a tiny squeak of embarrassment.

"Tae."

The said boy smiles nervously, fidgeting with his fingers as he averts his gaze to the ground which at that moment was the most interesting thing.

"I'm sorry."

Jungkook sighed, his eyes slightly glassy as he pulls Taehyung in for a hug.

The boy stood completely still, as the others strong arms wrap around his waist.

Taehyung pushes Jungkook away although missing the warmth, he groans frustratedly.

"What are you doing Jungkook?"

Jungkook sighed, he leaned his head against his locker.

"I– I don't know."

"You can't just do that."

Taehyung's voice breaks ever so slightly, his heart aches his mind cluttered.

"You can't."

Taehyung whispers weakly his head lowered, the boy's eyes stung and he felt weak.

Jungkook felt bad for the other, he didn't know what he was doing.

All the boy knew was that Taehyung was making him feel things that he knew was wrong.

I can't like boys.

Taehyung raised his head to look at the other, his eyes were teary his rosy lips puckered up into a pout.

I– I can't like boys.

Jungkook felt his heart melt.

"I–"

Jungkook cups the others cheeks, placing his lips on the others.

Taehyung sighs into the kiss, his lips moving against the others so sweetly.

Jungkook savors the kiss, the feel of the others soft lips against his was a feeling that the boy never wanted to forget.

The boy wraps his arms around the other's neck, Jungkook's hands make their way down to grip the other's waist.

Both boys were completely infatuated with each other, Taehyung lets out a small moan pulling away cheeks pink.

Both boys breath heavily, panting.

"Taehyung please."

"Please be mine."

A/N: ah it's been a while but thank y'all for 2k I'm in tears.