Chapter 42: Over and over

Me: *reads a bunch of comments about updating* I know I know!! I'm sorry! I kindaaaaa lost interest in Undertale for a while since I stopped writing for it in my notebook (it was full ok?) and got into another fandom but I'm back. Lets do this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Frisk?" Chara asked and knocked on the door "you ok in there?"

"No, I was raped" was what I wanted to say but I didn't want to worry her. She has enough problems.

"Frisk? Answer me or I'll get mom" Chara half threatened. My eyes widened. If mom got involved then she would most likely do something about it, then Mhara and Clara would know I told someone.

"Yeah I'm fine Chara! I just didn't get to go to the bathroom at school so I rushed home since I desperately needed it" I lied

"Ok then...? Well, mom said it's time to eat" Chara said - she didn't believe me. Her tone said it all. Either way, as long as she didn't tell anyone, I'm good.

"I'll be down in a minute" I said.

"Kay" she said. I heard her footsteps get quieter as she walked away; I was alone now.

☆Timeskip to after the Summer holidays☆
Wake up. Read mean comments. Eat breakfast. Get spammed with mean comments. Watch everyone enjoy their holiday. While getting spammed with mean comments.

That was my routine. Everyday for the Summer holidays. But it'll change. I'm determined it will. One day, I could muster up the courage to stand up to them. One day, I could finally have the ability and the heart to really persuade all humans to get along with monsters. One day...

That'll never come.

I shook my head from that previous thought. This wasn't like me - not the me that everyone liked. No one liked a negative nancy or a debbie downer. Everyone liked a happy-go-lucky kid who stood up for themselves to save the underground. But... which one really me?

☆3rd POV☆
Chara came downstairs ready for school. She was about to conplain about wakimg up early when she saw Frisk lost in thought at the table; he was as stiff as a statue, holding his cup in one hand and his fork in the other. This caused Chara to stop and observe his expression (well, as much as she could). Though before she could think of it any further, she heard her name.

"Morning Chara" Frisk smiled at her. He made a 'come here' gestute with his hand whilst his other was still holding a glass of orange juice. Chara made a small smile back and went to sit next to him.

"Morning Frisk, ready for school?" Chara asked as she looked at him. His smile faltered a bit - Chara saw this. Though she didn't state it.

"Yeah, nornally the first day of school is one of the best" Frisk said. "Are you ready?"

"Yep... super ready..." Chara said and laughed nervously. Frisk picked up on this straight away.

"Chara, don't worry, it'll be fine. I promise" he smiled even though he didn't fully believe it himself. But. Chara smiled a little and nodded before they continued to eat breakfast.

"Morning my children" Toriel greeted as Asriel also came into the room with her. He was also going to school since his mother was a teacher. It would only make sense if all her children went to school.

"Morning" both Chara and Frisk said simultaneously. Asriel said it back and sat down to eat breakfast just when Frisk finished.

Once they were all finished, they brushed their teeth and made their way to the car; Toriel was giving them a lift. As she was probably gonna do everyday now. Chara listened to music, Asriel looked out the window and Frisk did the same to his window. All 3 of them were sat at the back so they wouldn't fight over the front seat.

"Hey Frisk?" Asriel asked. Frisk turned to Asriel.

"Yeah?"

"What's school like?" He asked. Frisk paused for a moment. What's school like?... what was school like?

"What do you mean?" Frisk asked. Asriel shrugged.

"You know, is it fun?" Asriel asked. Frisk thought about it for a moment. He didn't want to tell the brutal truth of how monsters were treated. But he couldn't lie either.

"Well, school's fine. I mean, the teachers are nice and so are the monsters there" Frisk said. That wasn't a lie; it was the truth. Just not the whole of it.

"Really?" Asriel asked. Frisk nodded.

"School sounds the same as any other school" Chara said as she took an earphone out. Frisk nodded. It was to be honest. The same as any other school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ok sorry this part took too long. I've had to focus on my studies for my GCSE and getting over my own doubts isn't much help to the matter. I'll try and update whenever I can, I promise.

Goodbye from Mari-chan