Chapter 8: The usual break

Me: I thought I could do the 30 day challenge.... I think I failed somewhere along the way.... oh well... ON WITH THE STORY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆At School during break☆
Frisk was just sitting on a bench outside reading a book when suddenly his book was hit straight out of his hands. His gaze raised and soon met the stares of Mhara and Clara as well as other kids who hadn't usually been there to bully him.

"Hey you little bitch,  just heard about you on the news. Apparently you set all the beasts free, why? So you could be with others who are just like you?" Clara retorted. Frisk just picked up his book and put it in his bag.

"You can't call me a bitch if I'm not a girl. A bitch is a female dog" Frisk said nonchalantly. Some of the students behind the twin girls went 'oooooh' but Mhara turned round and glared at them.

"Shut up!" She yelled and she turned back to Frisk "You think you can out smart us nerd? Then take this!" She exclaimed as she punched his stomach. Clara grinned and kicked him at his side which caused him to fall over and land on his back. He tried to stand but some of the other boys punched him in the face while some of the girls were either insulting him or joining in with the boys. Even after all of this abuse, Frisk still wouldn't fight back.

"Ha! You're so weak you can't even fight back... which means..." Mhara whispered something to Clara which made her giggle.

"Which means... that we can really get physical with you" finished Clara as she picked Frisk up and dragged him where no one could see them. Now it was only him and the twins.

"Now...let's start by giving you a black eye" exclaimed Clara as she clenched one fist while she held Frisk against the wall with the other.

Clara threw her punch at him but he swiftly tilted his head to the side, dodging it which made Clara hit the wall. Clara yelled in pain as Mhara punched Frisk in the eye. This time, Frisk was too slow so it hit him in his left eye. It soon swelled up and turned a purplish/blackish colour. Frisk held one hand to his eye and one to his mouth to prevent him from crying or making any sound at all in case they'd make fun of him for being a baby... wait... never mind... they already did.

Soon the bell rang, signalling the end of break. Frisk was about to leave when Clara pushed him against the wall and looked them in the eye.

"If you tell anyone about this, then that black eye won't be the only thing you'll get!" She threatened before she walked away and laughed with Mhara.

Frisk went to go get his bag and went to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ok that's probably the shortest chapter I've ever done....

Frisk:umm... I don't think you can get a black eye that quickly-

Me:TIS LOGIC....MY LOGIC

Frisk: *sighs*

Me: and also... the next chapter might take a while so if it takes more than two days then I apologise in advance...

Me: Goodbye from Mari-chan *sigh*