Chapter 21: Help of harming

Me: *sees views and grins*

Chara:... Frisk... run...

Frisk: *grabs Chara's hand and runs*

Me: 900+ VIEWS AND 40 VOTES!!!!! X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my right arm behind me and pressed my cuts against my back, which was pretty bare. I looked to Chara, her cuts were showing as well and she was trying to cover them up by trying to pull her tattered sleeve down but to no avail since half of it got torn off by the explosion.

"Welp, that worked out well, at least we made it back alive... and! Not in the middle of nowhere" said Chara sheepishly. I laughed and got my keys to open the door. Once I did, I looked to my left and saw Goat Mom, Sans, Papy, Alphys, Undyne and even Mettaton.

"Darlings! You're back! We were all oh so worried" proclaimed Mettaton dramatically.

"Oh, my children! Are you alright? You had us all worried" exclaimed Toriel, checking us all over. When she tried to check my right arm, I pulled away. Chara did the same when Mom tried to look at her left arm. "Well, um, why don't you two go upstairs and get change, your clothes are almost diminished."

I nodded and we ran upstairs to our room. I grabbed another set of clothes from my closet and Chara grabbed some clothes from hers. We both rushed to the bathroom and stopped.

"Sorry Frisk but, I'm going in first" stated Chara. I shrugged. I only ran since I wanted to get out of this... tattered sweater... it's really uncomfortable.

"Ok" I replied and walked away, still trying to hide my arm away from her. I sat on mg bed and went on my computer. Chara gave me a quizzical look before entering the bathroom and locking it. I sighed.

"If only... I could help her", I muttered. How hypocrtical of me. A self harmer thinking of how to stop another self harmer. I typed up 'how to stop someone from self harming' and it came up with one thing: let them know they're loved.

"Loved huh?" I muttered to myself. "That could work..." I decided to go to go to my profile on UnderNet for other advice until...

"What could work?" Asked Chara as she came out of the bathroom in another set of clothing. Still the same sweater design but instead of brown trousers, she wore blood-red leggings that really showed off her legs and butt... GODDAMNIT BRAIN!

"Are you done checking me out Frisk?" Chara teased. I felt my fave heat up and she laughed. I smirked before walking up to her, clothes in my right hand, and hit her at the back of her head "Ow" she yelped, smirking while rubbing the back of her head. I chuckled before entering the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I hope you enjoyed! And remember, I'm always here for you if you want to talk about anythin like this, I mean self harming and all...

Goodbye from Mari-chan <:3