Chapter 27: The return

Me: Hey guys Mari-chan here! And I know it's been a while but- *looks at veiws and smiles widely*

Chara: not again...

Me: 2.08K VIEWS?!

Chara: *sighs* ok, if you get to lets say... 5k by the end of the year I'll do whatever you want and if you get to 10k then I'll give you my chocolate. But if you don't... um... no more screaming into my ears!

Me: ok! X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, you know the day you found me at the bottom of the hole on Mt Ebott?"

Chara nodded.

"Well, I didn't actually go, er, fall to walk around the Underground, I went to go see Flowey, or more specifically, Asriel" he said and motioned for Asriel to come forward.

"He then told me how he wanted to save me and Flowey. I told him he can only save one of us since the other would die," Asriel explained, "but Frisk was determined to try and said he would ask Alphys to invent something to help"

"T-This machine w-was taking F-Frisk's determination a-and flowing i-it into F-Flowey and w-well, it's v-very complicated" Alphys said, "All y-you need t-to know i-is, Frisk s-saved Asriel w-with determination"

Chara looked at Frisk in disbelief. He only looked back and smiled. He was honestly the kindest human in the whole world.

Chara's POV
"Frisk I... I have no words... thank you, Thank you!" I exclaimed and gave him a hug. He hugged back with a 'you're welcome' and a chuckle. It lasted longer than it should have.

"Ok love birds, knock it off" Flowey snapped. I quickly let go of Frisk and blushed. Asriel was looking at us with a knowing smirk (or basically.... um ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that face.... yeah the pedo face... don't ask me how...) while Alphys wrote us down... she was muttering the words 'Frara', 'Chisk' and 'Charisk'. Then she ended up calling us 'Charisk'. Huh, I'm not one for ship names but that... sounds very adorable.

Soon, it was finally time for us to tell mom about Azzy. Frisk and I went in first to surprise mom of Azzy.

"Hello, my children, I was just about to start preparing dinner, what would you like?" Mom greeted. I saw Frisk smirk. Frisk, what are you planning?...

"I would like... to show you someone special" Frisk answered. Mom looked at him with an annoyed look.

"It better not be Asgore" she grimaced. Wow. Did she still hold a grudge against him for the human souls thing?

"I-It's not I promise, but you're very close" I smirked as me and Frisk moved out of the way to reveal Asriel. Mom dropped the plate she was holding onto the floor. I could see tears well up in her eyes at the sight of seeing her believed-to-be dead son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: *checks views* 2.1K!!! I might make it to 5K!!

Goodbye from Mari-chan!