Chapter 31: Back again

Me: I'M SO SORRY THIS PART TOOK SO LONG!!

Chara: *sighs*

Me: also... in your face Chara!! >:3

Chara: huh?

Me: check the views

Chara: *checks views and spits out her juice* +5K!?!?

Me: yup :3 but I'm not done, I'm gonna try to get to 10K

Chara: *sighs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆Time skip to the last 2 weeks of school☆

It was soon time for Frisk to go back to school. Mhara and Clara had been suspended for a week so he figured it would be fine. Ever since Fris opened his eyes for Chara, it has been harder to keep his eyes closed. Hopefully, he doesn't open them in school. Or else he'd be bullied for the rest of his life, even when school's over.

Frisk was having bacon and eggs for breakfast when Chara came downstairs. When she saw Frisk, she smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Morning Frisky" Chara greeted.

"Morning Chara" he greeted back, returning the kiss. She smiled and sat down next to him to eat when...

"I'm guessing you're officially a couple now?" Came a voice. It was Toriel's. They both blushed and nodded. "Ok, I just wanted to make sure"

"How did you find out?" Chara asked. Toriel giggled.

"Well my child, having Frisk sleep in your bed isn't really something people would do if they were 'just friends'" Toriel pointed out which made Chara's blush deepen. "Also Asriel was saying something about you two dating"

Chara made a note to get revenge on Asriel later... once he woke up.

"Also Frisk?"

"Hm?"

"You said 'I love you Chara' in your sleep" Toriel said with a giggle. Frisk blushed bright red and just continued to eat breakfast. Chara giggled.

"But if you two are going to be dating, I have one rule;"  Toriel said "No love making until marriage"

At this, Chara and Frisk went so red, they could've made a strawberry jealous. Toriel laughed at their reactions and told Frisk to hurry. Frisk nodded and went to brush his teeth. Soon, there was a knock on the door. Chara was expecting Sans and Papyrus but instead, it was Undyne, Mettaton and Alphys.

"Morning Beauties!" Mettaton exclaimed as he posed by the kitchen doorway. Chara rolled her eyes.

"Who's the kid in green?" Undyne asked. Chara looked around nervously.

"Oh, this is Chara, Chara Dreemurr" Toriel said as she motioned towards Chara. She waved.

"Greetings, I am Chara" she introduced. Alphys' eyes widened while Undyne and Mettaton nodded.

"Well, I'll be taking my leave, come along Frisk" Toriel instructed. Frisk nodded and hugged Chara. She hugged back before they left. Once they did, Alphys looked at her with a weird look before squealing.

"A-Are you t-two dating?" Alphys asked. Undyne looked like she was about to explode.

"Come on Al, you can't just assume that-" Undyne stared before she was interrupted.

"Yes we are" Chara replied. Undyne's jaw dropped.

"I called it!" Mettaton exclaimed.

"Pay up Undyne!" Alphys exclaimed. Undyne groaned and gave them 10g each. Chara rolled her eyes at them with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I'm so sorry it took so long and that's it's short. I try to update everyday with a least one story. <:3

Goodbye from Mari-chan! :3