Chapter 7: First day back

Me: yes! I got 6 votes!

Chara:congrats you're almost at 10 while everyone else has like what, 20?

Me: I'M ALMOST HALFWAY THERE!

Chara:...was that a BTR reference?

Me:...ON WITH THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present day

It was now time for school. Frisk woke up early and blushed when he saw Chara sleeping next to him. He gently got out of bed, not wanting to disturb Chara from her sleep and got ready for school. Chara couldn't go to school since it was so close to the end of the year so she had to stay at home.

Frisk went downstairs to see Toriel making breakfast.

"Morning my child" she greeted.

"Morning Mom" he replied as he sat down.

"Chara still asleep?" She asked. Frisk blushed and nodded. The bare thought of them sleeping together made him blush for some reason. It was his idea after all but...why did it make him feel so funny?

Frisk ate his breakfast in peace until Chara came down, rubbing her red eyes.

"Morning Mom, morning Frisk" she greeted in a tired voice.

"Morning Chara" Frisk responded.

"Good morning, my child" Toriel greeted. "Please have some breakfast, Frisk, you have to get going" Frisk nodded and went to brush his teeth.

"Where's Frisk going?" Chara asked curiously. Frisk was only in the next room and was over hearing their conversation while he brushed his teeth.

"Oh, Frisk is going to school today, didn't I tell you yesterday?" Asked Toriel, confused. Sleeping with Frisk seemed to had got her mind off the things Toriel had told her last night...but... there was one more thing...

"Also since you have to go to school in September and I have to teach at Frisk's school, Sans and Papyrus will be looking after you" There it was... and it was bad for Chara. She knew Sans held a grudge against her for the genocide route but hopefully Papyrus will be okay with her. He doesn't remember or know about the resets... right?

Soon there was a knock on the door. At the door were non other than the skele-bros themselves. Papyrus walked right in while Sans just followed.

"HELLO HUMAN, LADY ASGORE, WHERE IS THIS CHILD YOU WANT US TO BABYSIT?" Asked Papyrus, looking around. By now Frisk had finished brushing his teeth and was standing next to Toriel, waiting for her to take them both to school.

"Oh, she is right here, Chara! Can you come here for a moment please?" Toriel called as Chara came from the kitchen infront of Toriel and Frisk. "Papyrus, Sans, this is Chara,"

Frisk could see Sans' eye(socket?) widen in surprise until his left eye enlightened in a fiery blue. Frisk knew what this meant.

"Sans, please don't hurt her, she's changed, I promise" pleaded Frisk as he moved himself infront of Chara in a protective stance. Sans glanced at him, then at Chara, then back at him. He sighed before losing the glow in his eye.

"Alright kid, I trust ya..." Sans replied shrugging. As he said this, Toriel kept glancing between them, confused.

"Sans, what does Frisk mean by 'changed'?" She asked. Sans only looked at Frisk.

"Don't worry about it mom" he replied as he went towards the door. Toriel shrugged it off and after she told Sans and Papyrus the rules, she left and drove Frisk to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Phew another one done. The next one may be longer. And thank you to everyone who voted or commented and viewed my story. Goodbye from Mari-chan :3