Chapter 10: Unexpected call

Me: who knew people liked my stories? X3 ON WITH THE STORY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Frisk?... why did you close the tab?" She asked suspiciously eying Frisk. He panicked for a moment before he came up with an excuse.

"Because I was viewing the comments on someone else's profile and it soon got really offensive and brutal so I closed the tab" Frisk answered. Chara's face brightened at the sound of the word 'brutal'.

"Oh, can I see? What's the name of their Undernet account?" She asked. Damn it. He thought he could get away with it.

"Oh well I forgot the username... Sorry..." Frisk apologised. For some reason, Chara's facial expression didn't change, it's almost like she knew that he couldn't show her the comments...

"But if you want, we can watch something brutal.... and by we I mean you because I still have more homework to do" he sweatdropped as he switched the T.V on and started flipping through channels before he found a movie which starred Mettaton. He was a ninja(?) fighting humans and monsters for some kind of treasure. Chara's face brightened up as she watched all the blood and gore that Mettaton had caused.

Frisk was finally done with his homework so now he was just browsing on different websites when someone mysterious called. The caller ID was unknown but he picked up anyway.

"Hello?..." said Frisk catching Chara's attention. He couldnt believe the laughter he heard on the other line. It was all too familiar. He quickly rushed into the bathroom in hopes Chara wouldn't hear and locked the door. Now Chara was really curious. She went over to the door and put her ear against it.

"How did you get this number?!" Asked Frisk in complete shock. Chara laughed.

"That's not important right now" she sneered though Chara could only hear Frisk's words. Not Clara's heck she didn't even know who Clara was.

"Look I'm busy right now so can you leave me alone?" Chara heard Frisk say. Then he was quiet for a minute or two before he finally said "Leave me ALONE!" and hung up. Chara walked back to her bed so Frisk wouldn't know that she was eavesdropping. A few moments later, Frisk cane out with a troubled look on his face. She wanted to ask what was wrong but then he'd find out she was eavesdropping so instead she asked something else.

"Who was on the phone?" She asked. Frisk looked at her and shrugged.

"Some douche who got my number" Frisk answered but he didn't change his expression. Chara was about to ask what was wrong when Toriel called them both down for dinner. Frisk went downstairs with Chara following behind him. She was still concerened but shrugged it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ok that's all for now. Wow this story writing's fun!!

Chara: -_- now you say that...

Me: shush you. Anyway the next part will finally be in Frisk's POV so get ready for that. Also if you want to ask Chara and Frisk some questions...

Chara: Mariel... No...

Me: *smirks* Mariel yes!

Chara: THAT'S NOT EVEN HOW THAT EXPRESSION WORKS!!!

Me:... anyway if want to ask them some questions please go to my 'Ask Charisk oneshots' blog...thing... all you have to do is ask me questions and I'll (attempt to) turn them into a good oneshot.

Chara: pft

Me: *glares* Goodbye from Mari-chan!!!