Chapter 13: The walk to school

Me: here's a new chapter... I haven't got much to say so... enjoy the story!

Also I decided to change the title of the last chapter because it didn't really suit it so now it's the name of this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chara waited for me to lock the door and we headed down the path. It was mostly awkward and silent. I was just staring into space while Chara munched on her chocolate bar.

"So... why'd you want to come with me?" I asked, breaking the silence. She shrugged.

"Just wanted to make sure you don't do something stupid" she smirked. I looked at her in disbelief.

"What do you mean 'to make sure I don't do something stu-'" I began but before I could continue I found myself head to head with a street lamp. As soon as I collided with it I fell right on my bottom. I grinned and rubbed my head. "Nevermind..."

"See? I knew you'd do something stupid" She teased as she held out her hand to me which I gladly accepted.

I soon realised that the hand I used to grab on to her hand was also the one that I... well... self harmed on. I could see a few cuts slowly being revealed as the sleeve went with gravity. I quickly pulled it down before Chara could see as she pulled me up.

"Thanks... Ok considering I did something stupid and well you sorta let it happen, what's the real reason you wanted to come with me? To eat chocolate before breakfast?" I teased earning a little nudge as well as an eye roll.

"No!... now that you mentioned it... I suppose but that's not the main reason." She said as we hit a fork in the path. I turned right and she followed. "The main reason I wanted to go with you is so that... well you could tell me about that nightmare you had last night"

I froze, almost making Chara bump into me. How could I explain it to her? Oh I have an idea! I started to run (I know... smart -_-'). She soon started to run aswell, not too far behind me. It's all good 'cause I'm faster than her and I'm almost at school. There's a force field that stops trespassers from entering so Chara can't enter. I looked back and saw her getting further and further away. She must of gotten tired. Well that's what happens when you eat so much chocolate. Doesn't she know she can teleport?... Uh oh... I jinxed it! No! Well that's ok, I can see the school from here. I ran until I reached the school... and Chara was waiting in front of the gates with her arms crossed and a knowing smirk on her face. -_-'

"Did you forget I could teleport?" She said. I rubbed my head in defeat and sighed.

"No... well... see ya" I rushed through the school gates, past the force field. Chara tried to run towards me but was stopped by the barrier. She growled as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You haven't seen the last of me!" She yelled.

"Uh... we live in the same house, remember?" I smirked and her cheeks turned pink... pinker than usual.

"Oh well... um..." she muttered before she teleported home. I chuckled and walked towards the council room. Did I mention I was ambassador for setting all the monsters free? I kept walking until I saw Mhara and Clara. And they looked angry... well angrier than usual...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: sorry for taking so long, I have a TON of EOY exams...

Sans: a skele-ton

Papyrus: SANS!!

Me: *sweatdrops* eheheh... well... that's it for today.

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3