Chapter 9: MK finds out

Me:...

Frisk: are you ok?

Me: *sigh* yeah.... on with the story...I guess...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next two classes went on normally and whenever someone would ask about his black eye, he'd tell them that he fell on a rock or something like that.

Soon it was lunch and Frisk was with MK (Monster Kid) at a lunch table. (A.N: This was a school for humans and monsters. Monsters and humans have a separate lunch but the same break schedule). Soon they were spotted by Mhara and Clara. Frisk, who didn't want MK to get involved, he told him (A.N Yes MK is a boy in this story) that he was going to the toilet and ran out. MK saw Mhara and Clara follow him so he decided to follow them aswell. Once they were outside, MK hid behind a wall as soon as Clara caught Frisk's sleeve.

"Where d'ya think you're going?" She growled as she kicked Frisk in the shin which caused him to fall over. He yelped as Mhara elbowed his ribcage and almost knocked the wind out of him. Frisk stood back up but it wasn't for long as Mhara pushed him back, causing him to trip over the bench and land on his back. She and her twin laughed as they walked off to their group of friends. MK hurried back to the lunch hall before Frisk could see him and sat back down at their table before Frisk came and sat down.

"Are you ok dude?" MK asked. Frisk nodded and told him that the line for the toilets was long. MK knew Frisk wasn't going to admit he was being bullied anytime soon so he just shrugged it off (if he could but you know... no arms....).

Soon it was time to go home and Toriel had a teachers meeting today, he walked home. Once he entered, Sans was the first to see him... and his black eye.

"Hey ki- woah kid what happened to your eye?!" He exclaimed.

"Nothing much Sans, I just tripped and fell on a rock" he lied. Sans shrugged and went to the kitchen. As he walked through to the living room, Papyrus had also noticed his black eyesm

"GREETINGS HU- OMG FRISK! WHY DID YOU PAINT YOUR EYE BLACK?!" He asked. Frisk told him he would tell him later. Papyrus went back to watching T.V. while Frisk headed to his and Chara's room. As expected Chara was on the bed watching anime when she noticed Frisk's black eye. Her eyes widened.

"Before yoy ask, I tripped and fell on a rock ok?" He said and as he set his bag down before Chara could say a word.

"O...k...?" She answered and continued watching anime on their T.V. Frisk went to his laptop to do his homework.

About half an hour later, Chara had finished wathing all the anime she could and Frisk was still doing his homework. She decided to go bother him sonce she was bored. Frisk was too comcentrated to notice her so she continued to sneak up behind him. When she got there, she saw that he was on Undernet reading some comments. Frisk finally noticed Chara behind him and quickly closed the tab. He turned to look at Chara who had a perplexed look on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ok... that's all... I thought it was going to take a while... then I noticed I have nothing interesting going on during halfterm except for that day with Chloe, one of my best friends who's a year younger than me... but oh well.

Frisk:....

Chara:uh....

Me: oh right. Thank you guys so much for the amount of support I've been getting. Over 200 views. Thank you!!!!!! *gives you all cookies*

Chara: um they can't recie-

Me: they can with MI MAGIC!!

Frisk: -_-

Me: ... goodbye from Mari-chan