Chapter 33: Mean message

Me: Once again, sorry this took so long. I don't know where this story's going but I do have an ending...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I reached the door, all I wanted to do was sleep. It had been a long, tiring, painful day. I got out my keys and opened the door. Mom was sipping tea while Asriel, Chara and Flowey were talking. I smiled at how happy everyone looked. But I needed to rest. It hurt to even lift my leg when I walked up the stairs. As soon as I got to my bed, I flopped onto it and groaned in pain. Soon, Chara entered the room.

"Greetings Frisk, how was school?" Chara asked as she sat down on my bed.

"Um, g-good" I stuttered. 'Damn it, I stuttered. Why?! Mouth WHY?!' I thought as I sat up.

"Why did you stutter? Is everything ok?" Chara asked worriedly as she put a hand on my shoulder. I winced slightly in pain. Curse me and my... um... weaknesses!!

"Ack" I grunted quietly.

"A-Are you ok?! Did someone hurt you in school? I swear if they did I will!"

"I'm fine Chara! Really! I'm just a little sore from P.E." I interrupted her quickly. She eyed me suspiciously. I looked at her with a confident smile. She smiled back and then kissed my cheek.

"If you say so. Do you want me to get some ice for you?" She asked. I smiled but shook my head.

"I just want to get some rest"

"But you're hurt and sore, just let me get you at least an ice pack for your shoulder" Chara asked. I sighed and nodded before she left. Maybe I'll just lie down for a little while...

That was until I got a message from someone. It read:

'Hey idiot, you better get ready for next week, then you'd wish you were never born. Then again, that's what everyone else wishes so, if you die, you'd be doing everyone a favour. Just kill yourself, no one will miss you, they'll forget all about you. You're worthless. A loser. A worthless loser. So what if you free a whole civilization? Well probably start another inter species war and it'll be. All. Your. Fault. Monsters don't nelong here, and just like witches a long time ago, they'll be burned at the stake, and they'll all cease to exist. Why? Because we're religious. God made humans, God made mountains, God made trees, God made you but we all make mistakes. Remember Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an idiot. So sorry, sorry I can't think of an insalt stupid enough for you to undertand. You're so stupid that your brain cells are on the endagngered species list. At least keep this in your tiny, messed up brain. We won't stop tormenting you.  And if you tell ANYONE about this, you really won't like what happens next'.

That was the only long message. I wonder who sent that? -_-'. Afterwards, I got a spam of terrible messages from different, unknown numbers. My phone kept beeping so I threw it across the room... Aren't I smart? -_- I don't even know where it landed but I fell asleep before I could see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: well, that's it. Also thank you guys for 7K+ views :3

Goodbye from Mari-chan