Chapter 12: Going on my own

Me: welp doing another chapter. And I failed to get the story out on time T^T

Also.... *screams* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 400 VIEWS X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frisk's POV
As soon as I began to brush my teeth, there was a knock on the door. Probably Sans and Papyrus here to look after Chara. I know her and Sans don't really get along but weirdly enough her and Papyrus do... I wonder why...

"GREETINGS HUMANS HUMAN! WHERE IS THE SCARY HUMAN?" Papyrus asked.

"She's still sleeping", I replied, "is that what you're really going to call her?" I sweatdropped.

"WHY OF COURSE! SHE LIKES IT!" he grinned. I saw Sans face-palm behind him.

"Well... would you guys like some bacon and eggs, I promise they're..." Toriel picked up the plate of eggs and grinned "EGG-cellent" She laughed while Papurus groaned.  Sans was...blushing?... Ooooooh, Sans is in love with goat mom~

"Wow Tori, you CRACK me up" he joked. I could hear Papyrus groan as I saw Chara come downstairs. She looked at me and tried to make eye contact but I looked away. Don't know why I did, I just... couldn't really face her after that nightmare... maybe after school... after I deal with Mhara and Clara. Come to think of it, if you combine Mhara and Clara together you get 'Chara'... oh great... doesn't that put my mind at ease...

"What's with all the noise down here?" She asked as she rubbed her... cute red eyes, ok where did that come from?

"AH! SCARY HUMAN IS AWAKE! COME ON, EAT YOUR BREAKFAST AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH! I BROUGHT PUZZLES!" Papyrus yelled as I finished brushing my teeth.

"I see you're still calling me that" Chara smirked. I wonder what she means by that?

"Mom, I'm going to walk to school today, is that ok?" I asked. I need to think about that nightmare a bit more. Like what it means. Does it mean one day if Chara goes to my school, she'll bully me along with Mhara and Clara? I hope not, then I really won't be determined enough to go on in life... Ok look, I'm not suicidal or anything but... I suppose I'm just... depressed from all the abuse... I do wonder what would happen if I just... disappeared... not died just disappeared.

Toriel gave me a consused look, as did Chara. "Um... of course my child, remember to stay on the path, ok?"

"Ok mom..." I replied as I got to the front door and tried to find my keys.

"Um... mom could... I go with him?" Chara uttered. I looked at her in shock.

"Oh, of course, but how will you know the way back?" Mom asked, worried.

"I'll just teleport back. You are ok with me walking with you, right Frisk?" Chara asked. I nodded as I watched her go upatairs to our room. Probably to get dressed. About two minutes later she came down in her green sweater with a yellow stripe and brown trousers. If someone who didn't know us passed by, they would think we were either siblings or twins... maybe not twins...

" I'll just grab some chocolate and eat breakfast once I come back" she said as she put on her shoes after she got a bar of chocolate.

"Oh, um, alright. Lets go" I proclaimed as I opened the door. "Ladies first" I smirked as she rolled her eyes before walking through. I laughed before heading out the door myself. I locked it as soon as I got out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ok... done... sorry if it took a while... I've been kinda troubled... but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless.

Goodbye from Mari-chan