Chapter 24: Sneaky love peaks

Me: *finished writing kiss scene* Done! In your face Sans! >:3

Sans: meh. But is it good?

Me:.... maybe?... *looks at views*

Sans: *gives me a confused look*

Me:*takes a deep breath*

Sans: ?

Me: 1000+ VIEWS!!!!!! X3 THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

Sans: My non-existent ears!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV
Sparks ignited within them. Their hearts beat as one as their lips moved in sync. Frisk began to stroke Chara's light brown hair as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He couldn't remember what he was thinking a while ago, he forgot all his troubles as he kissed Chara's soft pink lips. The unique flavours of chocolate and vanilla swirled in their mouths as the kiss got deeper and more passionate.

After some time, they both pulled away, panting for air, and a strand of saliva was left connecting their lips. They were both left breathless.

"That... That was" Frisk panted.

"Incredible", Chara finished, "Heck that was more than incredible, that..."

"Fills you with determination?" He smirked, "I know something else beginning with 'D' that you can be filled with~"

"Friiiiiiiiisk!" Chara whined. Frisk chuckled.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I know mom's rule, but one day~" he flirted and wriggled his eyebrows. Chara's blush intensified.

"A-Are you feeling ok now Frisk?" She asked as she held his hands. He nodded.

"Y-Yeah. Thank you Chara" he replied, smiling at her. Chara looked at the time using the clock in their room.

"We should... um... get to bed. Lets go brush out teeth and get dressed into our pajamas. I'll brush my teeth while you get into your pajamas" she instructed. Frisk nodded and went to his closet to find his pajamas.

Chara finished quicker than Frisk and opened the bathroom door, where she saw Frisk shirtless for the first time. Frisk turned round and saw Chara staring at him with a blush on her face. He smirked.

"Well, well, well. Aren't you quiet the perv~" he teased. Chara pouted.

"I'm not a perv! I just opened the door and saw you shirtless, see, not a perv, just faster than you" She grinned. Frisk rolled his eyes and put his shirt on.

"You weren't fast enough to catch me on the way to school today" he smirked... until he realised he just reminded Chara the reason of why she was trying to catch him in the first place.

"Yeah... I still want to know about that dream, you know, the one you dreamt about last night?" She reminded and crossed her arms.

"Why are you so curious about my dream anyway?" He asked.

"Well, you kinda... well... said my name while you were sleeping" she replied sheepishly while she rubbed the back of her head.

"..."

"It wasn't a dirty dream was it?" Chara smirked. Frisk blushed.

'N-No, nothing like that-" he said, flustered, "It's just... well... you went on a genocide run... a-at my school a-and then you transformed into these two people..."

"... Who were th-" she started to ask but Frisk had already locked himself in the bathroom and he began to brush his teeth. Chara shrugged and began changing. After a while, Frisk opened the door and saw Chara in her bra, trying to find her top. She whipped round to see Frisk, stood at the doorway.

"Chara... your top's on your bed, you know, where you left it?" He pointed to the top that was indeed on her bed. Chara blushed.

"R-Right... um...", she uttered before she grabbed her top and put it on, "...Why are you staring at me like that?..."

"Hm?"

"N-Nevermind... we should get to bed, mom will be here soon" Chara stated. Frisk nodded and got into his bed. Chara did the same thing and soon, they had drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I did it! I wrote a kiss scene :3

Sans: I know. You also screamed in my non-existent ears cause tibia honest, you were pretty loud

Me:... was that a pun?...

Sans: heh

Me: Well sorry if the kiss scene wasn't purr-fect I was feline up to it and anyway, writing a better one would be *holds up dog paw* paw-sible but dont take the *holds up a mouse* Mickey out of it.

Sans:... How many animal puns do you have?

Me: a whole animal kingdom of them :3

Sans: *sighs*

Me: Now shoo! You aren't even suppose to be here!

Sans: *teleports out*

Me: This next part might take a while so forgive me if it doesn't come out tomorrow.

Goodbye from Mari-chan! :3