Chapter 4: Frisk's secret

Me:Hey guys, Mari-chan here! Here with another chapter!

Chara:ok so what was that about in the last Chapter note. Where am I going?

Me:I think I'll let Toriel tell you that

Frisk:...

Chara: *worried*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My child, are you alright?" Said the figure with the worried eyes. Frisk looked around. He was still in the attic."My child, please speak to me" the voice, who was no doubt Toriel's, said.

"Y-Yeah... I'm fine" Frisk answered, removing his hand from his chest.

"We were pretty worried for a minute, you started yelling some strange things" Chara said with worry in her tone. His eyes widened. Was he yelling about the flashbacks?

"We couldn't really understand cause you stopped yelling as soon as we got up here, then you started crying and bolted right up with your hand on your chest." She added.

'Great', Frisk thought, 'Now she thinks I'm weak... oh wait... she knew that...' Frisk shook his head to gt rid of those thoughts.

"My child, would you like to talk about it?" Toriel asked, still worried. Frisk shook his head and sighed.

"No, it's fine, I just...", he paused,"need to figure it out... I'm going for a walk" he replied as he stood up but almost instantly fell back onto the mattress.

"No my child, you should rest, we can give you some time alone in your room. I was going to go shopping with Chara to buy her some new clothes anyway"

"But-"

"No buts. You're resting in your room and that's final" Toriel stated as she crossed her arms. Frisk sighed in defeat.

"Ok mom" he said as he was led to his room. As soon as Toriel and Chara left, Frisk groaned in frustration. How was he meant to rest after seeing Chara's past?

'Maybe I should just go on Undernet to get my mind of all this' he thought as he went to his Undernet page. He started scrolling down the comments on his status. He wrote 'hanging out with family' and people had wrote things like:

'You mean your monster family you freaky orphan'

'With your 'momster' Toriel? She only adopted you because she felt sorry for you'

'HOI! I'M TEMMIE!' (Frisk had to chuckle a bit at that one)

'Only cause you don't have any friends you fag'

'Pathetic, you're not even smart enough to use proper grammar'

《WARNING: SELF HARM》

Frisk felt a tear trickle down his cheek. He decided to go to the kitchen and get a knife. He felt so pathetic, he couldn't even handle a few comments. Pulling down his sleeve, he looked at his arm. It was halfway filled with cuts. Holding the knife in his hand, he made a few more. One for each one of the mean comments he had recieved. And that was only from today.

His breath quickened with each cut, each one deeper than the last. After he was done, he took a few moments to regain what little strength he thought he had. His eyes began to mist before once again regaininhg his strength. It took long enough for some of the blood on his arm to dry. Before he could wipe the blood away however, he heard the sound of Toriel's car. He quickly washed the knife before putting it back and rushed to his room. He logged out of the computer and sat on his bed with a book. Right then he gasped after he realised his sleeve was still up and pulled it down. He could feel a stinging sensation from the sleeve of his sweater making contact with his open cuts but soon ignored it and pretended to read as he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" Frisk called, thinking it was Toriel. The door creaked open slightly and to his surprise, instead of Toriel coming in, it was Chara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ok lucky you Frisk, I only made it one chapter... Also you can no longer read ahead...how did you anyway?

Frisk:magic *runs away*

Me:...bye from Mari-chan