Chapter 19:Down memory lane

Me: Well... nothing to say... I forgot... enjoy the story!

Chara: -_-'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How did you get down there?" Chara asked, grinning. Deciding not to tell her about Asriel, I shrugged.

"You fell down on purpose didn't you?" Chara teased. I nodded and she laughed. "No broken bones?" I shook my head "You truly are a weird human."

"Haha well, I'm stronger than you think." I yelled up to her. She rolled her eyes and then teleported down to me where Flowey once was.

"Well then, shall we go? It was hard finding you, you know?" She stated, crossing her arms.

"Why didn't you call me? I had my phone with me" I responded. Chara looked at me, dumbfounded. I chuckled, the look on her face was priceless! Absolutely PRICELESS!

"Wha-ba-ha-bu-da-wa Are you KIDDING me?!" She exclaimed. I can tell she's frustrated. "AARGH! I spent ages looking!"

"I was gone for 15 minutes" I grinned, looking at my watch.

"..."

"Eh, well, whatcha gonna do?" I smirked, raising my arms in a 'eh' position. (A.N: that's how you desribe it right? You know, this right? \_😆_/.... meh, I tried)

"I suppose so. What are you doing down here anyway?"

"Well, I fell..." I sweatdropped "and I wanted to visit this place, one more time, you know, walk around a bit"

I really did, just not today. Now that I think about it, maybe a little walk around wouldn't be so bad.

"Oh, really?" She asked "then can I come with you?" I nodded and motioned for her to follow. She went along and followed me to the ruins.

After some time☆
After a while, we got close to the corridor where I heard a soft and sweet tune play. Sadly, it stopped and I heard what sounded like rain  falling. Oh wait! I remember this! I have to find an umbrella!

"I know that look" Chara grinned "What's the adventure?"

"I just need to find an umbrella" I answered "and that's it, not really much of an adventure if you ask me"

"Why would you need a-oh look there's one right there" she pointed to a can filled with umbrellas.

"More like 10" I joked as I took one. Now to find that... oh, there it is.

"Oh, you want to cover that statue don't you? I think you passed that statue last time since it didn't have anything... or at least the last 2 runs... I wasn't with you for the other runs" she said as she crossed her arms.

I walked towards the statue and placed the umbrella so it would stand, sheilding it from the rain. As soon as I did, the sweet tune began again. I looked to Chara, who now had tears in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Welp that's it!...um... er... oh I remember now!

Frisk: Wha-

Me: KYAAAAAAA!!! X3 30+ COMMENTS!!!

Frisk: -_-

Me: Oh and!... um... be sure to check out my other stories and my ask Charisk oneshots!... and... um... CHOCLATE FOR EVERYONE!! AND CUPCAKES!!!

Goodbye from Mari-chan! X3