Chapter 36: tickled to the truth

Me: *floats in somehow* hello!

Chara: dafuq? How did you-

Me: with mysteriousness

Chara: mysteriousness?

Me: *nods* mysteriousness

Chara: -_-' (that's not a word..)

Me: also... this

Me: Ha! In your face Chara! X3

Chara: DAMN IT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, it was time to go to bed. I keep calling the floor my bed even though it's not. Mom got me a mattress but it takes too long to put away so I just decided not to use it. Anyway, I slept on the floor in the past so it should be fine. I'm just worried if my body, you know, if it'll hurt worse tomorrow. Welp, it doesn't matter anyway.

"U-Um... Frisk?" Chara asked. I looked up from the floor.

"Yeah?"

"Wouldn't you prefer to sleep in my bed?" She asked. I blushed and nodded. She helped me up.

"You guys, if you're gonna sleep in the same bed, please remember I'm here" Asriel said with a smirk.

"Damn it Asriel! Don't bring dirty thoughts to innocent Frisky's mind!" Chara exclaimed.

"Innocent? He's flirted with almost everyone in the entire Underground!"
Asriel exclaimed. I rubbed the back of my head sheepishly. That was kinda true... ok it was very true but hey, I don't know how I'm meant to make new friends. The only thing I could do was either flirt (which I didn't know how to do until I actually did it a few times) or do something that matched their personality. For example, Sans. I made jokes with him. With Mettaton, I had to pose with him. Asgore... well, I focused on not dying and showed him mercy. I soon made peace with everyone and was their human ambassador. I made peace with the monster race.

But not the human race.

"Frisk? You're day dreaming again" Asriel said and snapped me back to reality.

"Huh?" I asked and turned to him.

"You ok?" He asked. I nodded. Chara and Asriel shot eachother a cheeky mischievous grin. I knew those looks. They're planning something. Something bad... for me.

"Azzy... are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Chara asked, still grinning. He nodded. I backed away slightly.

"U-Um guys? W-What are you planning?" I asked as they approached me.

"TICKLE ATTACK!" They both proclaimed and lunged towards me. I didn't have any time to react as they both began tickling me.

"You guys! S-Stop!" I tried to say but I was laughing so much I began crying.

"Should we show him mercy?" Chara asked. Asriel looked over to me and soon gasped. He and Chara stopped tickling me; I was finally able to stand up.

"F-Frisk... y-you're arm..." Asriel said as he pointed to my half pulled up sleeve. Must've  pulled up while they were tickling me.

"Please, don't tell mom" I said with pleading eyes. He sighed but nodded.

"Why do you have the need to self harm?" Asriel asked. I looked away, speechless.

"I feel so... unwanted, unneeded. As if I was only used to break the barrier just so humans could take their revenge or..." I couldn't say anything else. So I simply stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: I'm gonna stop it there. Because I haven't written anything else and I'm more focused on the cover art I have for two more stories.

Goodbye from Mari-chan :3