8 - She's Passive-Aggressive

Cameron -

             I was already getting really tired of hearing those guys bitch at everyone all the time. All they did was pull at every persons' strings, fishing for reactions.

At one point, they were trying to piss Jonice off, and they succeeded. The blasian kid brought up something about her brother which definitely struck a nerve.

Don't get involved. Don't get involved. Don't get involved.

She slammed her hands on her table, about to walk over to them and do something, when I jumped in between them, holding a hand in front of her.

"Get the hell out of my face right now!" She barked. I put my hand down, but didn't move.

"Aw come on, new kid, let her touch me. I'd love to get some from her." Blasian kid said. This further angered Jonice.

"Do you guys have nothing better to do around here than piss people off? No one thinks it's cute or funny. Not one person here is amused by your childishness and dumb, petty games. So stop fucking with people, especially since you know that as soon as Jonice gets her hand on anything sharp, your dicks will be on the floor. You can't possibly be all that stupid." I retorted.

The blasian stood up immediately, ready to go for my blood. The other two also stood, Parker holding him back, and the other standing in front of them.

"Chill out, Braxton." He said to the blasian kid, who I assumed was named Braxton. He faced back to me, spitting out, "You're still new here so I'll give you a pass for crossing me this time. But let me explain to you how we work things around here: we fuck with who we want. We fuck things up where we want. We fuck who we want. And we certainly don't listen to some new piss-kid who thinks he can walk in and tell just anyone what to do. If Jonice has a problem, she can settle it with us herself. There's no need for anyone other than her to be involved. So you can go organize some backpacks and keep your ass out of our business. Next time, I won't be so generous as to hold Braxton back."

"I'll do my job if you do yours. Kindly, I ask you to leave my friend here alone." I said.

You shouldn't have said anything. You should've just let it play out. Jonice can obviously handle herself.

"Let him go, X." Parker cut in.

'X' raised his hands up in surrender, palms facing me.

"Whatever." And they walked away.

"You're a lot dumber than you look, you know." Jonice said.

I ignored her and went back to work. She tried to talk to me once more a couple minutes later, but stopped when she realized that I wasn't much for talking.

And now, it looks like the crew found a new person to mess with: the 'untitled' girl.

"Are you two fucking or something?"

I noticed that the three stooges often had nothing interesting to say so they filled the gaps and holes with curses. How pathetic.

"Ew, no! What the hell, Xavier?" The girl responded.

"Parker just swore he heard a moan in there."

Her eyebrows lowered in confusion. "No, there wasn't any moaning because we are not having sex. He's the head of this organization, my counselor, practically my father. And he's thirty-eight. What is wrong with you?"

"Sure, that keeps the whore from screwing someone." Braxton said.

"I'm not a damn whore, unlike some people." She spat, glaring at Braxton.