Chapter Thirty Six: Ubani

Not Edited

Author's Note: I'm still depressed. But here's the next chapter. Vote... Share... Comment... Enjoy.

***

Chapter Thirty Six: Ubani

Thando's Point of View

I woke up on the morning of the ninth of September to the sound of dancing in the living room. Lindo was dancing to the their song Ubani which they had released on Sound Cloud. I looked for Lwethu and found that he wasn't in the room as well.

I went to brush my teeth and wash my face. Afterwards, I went to the living room where I found Lwethu propped up on pillows and cushions on the couch, while Lindo danced in front of him. I didn't make my presence known and went back into the bedroom and grabbed the camera. I went back into the living room and hid behind the wall. I filmed him dancing, and I left my hiding spot and got Lwethu in the shot. I fell in love with him again as he laughed at his father's goofing around.

Lindo did a spin and when he caught sight of me, he froze.

"How long have you been standing there?" he asked and I laughed.

"Long enough to know that I want you to be my dance partner", I told him. He laughed and I walked over to him and filmed Lwethu struggling to get his thumb into his mouth. "Hello my boo", I greeted and he smiled, showing me his glorious dimples. "You are so beautiful", I told him and he kicked his legs excitedly. "Yes, you are my boy", I said. I stopped filming. I turned towards Lindo. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. "Good morning baby", I said.

"Hi baby. How are you doing?" he replied.

"I'm good. You?" I responded.

"I'm great. People are responding positively to Ubani. It's exciting", he told me. I smiled.

"Yeah. That's why you woke Lwethu up so you can dance for him", I joked. He smiled sheepishly.

"To my defence, he was already awake when I woke up. You were so peaceful, so Lwethu told me to not wake you up and just go feed him", he said. I burst out laughing and pulled away from him.

"You're such an idiot. What do you want to eat for breakfast? I don't have to be on campus until in the afternoon", I told him. He jumped excitedly and picked Lwethu up and they followed me into the kitchen.

"Lwethu says he'd love pancakes", he said. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"My baby is a scapegoat at twenty three weeks. Your dad though, my boo", I said. He smiled at me with his thumb in his mouth. "You better learn how to speak real quick, or else you're so going to take a lot of blame for things you don't know anything about", I said. Lindo shook his head.

"Don't listen to her. She has a tendency of exaggerating things", he said and I laughed.

"Take my advice, baby", I said.

I made pancakes, eggs and bacon. I made Lwethu his milk bottle, and grabbed him a bottle of food. I served Lindo and joined him after settling Lwethu on his feeding chair. We all ate. Okay, I'm lying. Lwethu still couldn't feed himself that we had made more comfortable with cushioning, so he watched Lindo and I eat. He wasn't even hungry, but I tried feeding him anyway, only for him to spit the food out onto my face.

"That's not very kind, my boo", I told him. I gave him to Lindo and cleared the tables. I took the dishes to the kitchen and went to take a shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and went to find Lindo and Lwethu. I found them napping on the couch. It was so beautiful to watch, so I took some pictures with the camera. At some point I needed to get the photographs washed. I needed them for interior design purposes.