Author's Note

Not Edited

Author's Note: We're finally back in Joz' Maboneng! We're going to see much of the awesome boy band and my friends, Cookham 32. There's going to be a couple of months shift to the beginning of 2014 where I personally got to meet them, and when they started getting really popular.

I met Lindo first in 2014 and we became friends, so that's probably why he's one of the main characters. It doesn't mean I don't love the other band members like I love Lindo. I love them all, but I've read a couple of really bad fanfictions that had really whack and jumbled storylines where the main character chick would fall in love with all members of a certain boy band and whatnot. I chose a concrete storyline with one guy, but it doesn't mean I favour Lindo more than I favour Perfect, Thuso, Monde, Langa, and S'busiso. I was just closer to Lindo than the others.

Btw, it's 2017 and Calvin is no longer in the band. I think that happened in 2015... So when I've caught up to 2015, he's probably going to fall away. I do not have the details of how and why he left the band because I was too afraid to ask, so don't ask me about it. Lol. But I still love you Calvin, if you'll ever read this.

Also, Noluthando Starr Magagula isn't real. She's a figment of my imagination. She's not a real person, so don't go thinking Lindo really has a son who would be four years old this year.

This is just a note to let y'all know what must can happen in a couple of chapters. 😂😂😂 The next chapter upload will be uploaded tomorrow, or if I'm inspired enough, tonight before I sleep.

Also, I'm unsure of how many chapters I want this book to end. My big sister ThandekaDlamini4 made fun of me by saying I'm trying to get the book to fifty chapters. But at the rate at which I want to write about every gig Cookham 32 had, we might end up at that fifty or even sixty. Lol. I'm kidding. I'm creative, but not that much. Maybe... Lol. 😂😂😂

Alright, I'm done explaining myself. Check you next upload.

Love Thaby ❤

(P.S. And yes... ⬆ that has become a thing. Lol . 😂)