Soundcheck, concert and double date all in one day?

Start from the beginning

"You ready?" I bit my lip and nodded. "It's gonna fun!" he said as he put his arm around my shoulders. As we walked out of the dressing room Zo was walking towards us. She was wearing blue jeggings, a light beige skin tight tanktop and a brown leather jacket.

"Fredo said he gotta go fix up his cam or something" she said shrugging. Drew nodded in response.

"You're coming out with us, right?" Drew asked Zoe. Her eyes widened slightly and she shook her head.

"Oh yes she is!" I said as I pulled on her arm.

"No no no! Please no!" she begged with pure horror written on her face.

"It's gonna be okay!" I said in a high pitched voice trying to imitate her. Drew was just smirking at us.

"You're an ass" she said to Drew as she glared at him. He just winked in response. The three of us walked towards the stage. We passed by a couple of people from his crew and we greeted them. When we reached the stage I peeked outside and saw how packed it was. It was totally packed considering it's a soundcheck. The butterflies in my tummy just got worse. I looked back at Drew and Zoe horrifically. 

"I can't do this!" I said shaking my head. They both just rolled their eyes and pushed me out. Suddenly the whole arena just got quiet. Like pin drop silence. Drew came out and the girls started cheering. I thought I might go deaf. He grabbed the mic and said, "Hello. How are you guys?" Everyone just continued cheering. I looked back and saw Zoe still standing backstage. I grabbed her arm and pulled her out. She just glared at me.

"This is my best friend Makaela" everyone's eyes were suddenly on me. I waved with a grimace. "And this is her friend Zoe" thankfully everyone's eyes were one Zoe who seemed to be frozen in her place. I hit her arm softly pulling her out of her trance. She waved.

"They'll join me in my soundcheck" he said smiling and thankfully everyone's eyes went back to him. "So as usual, I'll answer any questions you guys want!" he said smiling. Almost everyone's hands shot up. Drew pointed as a girl in the middle. She looked about 13 or 14. She had straight blond hair, a Cali tan and was very pretty. She smiled at Drew as she said, "How long have you and Makaela been best friends?"

Drew looked at me and smiled as he said, "Ever since we were in diapers." I blushed while everyone just said 'aww'. Another girl asked, "How come we've never seen here with you before except yesterday?"

"Err.. because she didn't want to be chased around by paps just cause she is my best friend and I didn't want that for her." he said scratching the back of his neck. 

"Can you sing Mistletoe?" screamed out a girl and everyone cheered. He just smiled and nodded.

"It's the most beautiful time of the year. Lights fill the street spreading so much cheer. I should be playing in the winter snow, but imma be under the mistletoe. I don't wanna miss out on the holiday but I can't stop staring at your face. I should be playing in the winter snow but imma be under the mistle toe. With youuu, shawty with you. With youuu, shawty with you. With youuu, under the mistletoe!" he sung as the crowd started cheering. He bumped his shoulder with mine urging me to sing. I took the mic he was holding out to me and started singing, "Aye love, the wiseman follow the stars. The way I follow my heart and it lead me to a miracle. Aye love. Don't you buy me nothing cause I am needing one thing. Your lips on my lips, that's a merry merry Christmas!"

The crowded starting cheering like crazy and I got my confidence. I handed Zoe the mic as I was smiling. She started singing, "Kiss me underneath the mistletoe. Show me baby that you love me so. Kiss me underneath the mistletoe. Show me baby that you love me so ohhhh woaahh!" The crowded cheered her on and I knew that she felt the same thing I did cause she smiled from ear to ear. Suddenly Sexy and I Know it by LMFAO and Drew smirked as he looked at me knowingly. I couldn't help but laugh out loud remember how he changed my ringtone. Suddenly Drew started dancing and the crowd went crazy. He was a really good dancer. Like really good. Then Teach Me How To Dougie by Cali Swag District came on and he stopped dancing as he started doing the dougie. I really wanted to dance so I joined him. I pulled Zoe to start dancing with us but she just started jumping up and down. We suddenly started shuffling. The three of us. Then Drew's back-up dancers joined us. Drew kept screaming things on the mic to get his fans excited. As if they weren't already. We kept on dancing for hours. It was so much fun. The soundcheck was like 2 hours long.  We had a dance battle where Drew, his back-up dancers and I battled. We just did it for fun. I honestly forgot about everything and just lived in that moment.