Hypnosis??

She always did that to me??

She sighed while massaging the bridge of her nose, "I guess, she doesn't need my help anymore." She then gave me a small smile which I don't know if I should return one.

They talked about few more things before we leave, "What does that supposed to mean?" I asked when we got to the car, "Hmm?" He hummed a tone as he wore his sunglasses and fixed his hair a little on the mirror before putting on the seat belt and start the engine, "Why she said I don't need her help anymore?" I stated while furrowing my brows.

He smiles while showing his white teeth, "That's good isn't it?" I puffed out my lips in confused as he caresses my face a little before giving me a kiss on the lips, "It means you are recovering now, baobei." Huh, like how?

I did?

"The hypnosis doesn't work on you," He pulled away and start explaining once he drove out from the parking lot, "Previously it worked when she did on you." I scratched my head, "She purposely called your name wrongly when she's doing the hypnosis and you never correct her even if you are still Hui Xin, did you notice that?" Wait, what?

"I didn't?" I pointed at myself in shock and he chuckled, "Yes, you didn't. But you did just now." I did felt annoyed when she get my name wrong just now.

"You won't know that you were hypnotized before. Don't try to remember." He laughed while holding out a hand to ruffle my hair when I look up to think, hard.

I pouted madly, "How can I not know about it?" I said in disbelief while pulling his hand away from my head and hold it; he entwined our fingers, "You were on your weak state as Hui Xin, so it's easy to hypnosis you. You can't remember anything because you thought that's only a dream." Now that explain why I'm always sleeping when he brought me there.

I remember that I always apologize for falling asleep!

"So I'm not actually sleeping?" I exclaimed, "Of course no." He said.

I looked at him when he pulled my hand up to his lips, kissing the back of my hand lightly, "I'm glad that you recovered now." I giggled and he smile while giving me a glance before focusing on the road and let go of my hand, "Let's go somewhere else today." He stated, "Where?" I asked.

He tapped his chin lightly as he control the steering wheel with one hand, "Hmm, is there anywhere you want to go?" He questioned me back, "I'll bring you there." He grinned and I shrug, "I'll go anywhere you go, Fan." I said.

"Even galaxy?" I laughed.

"If you manage to get there." He laughed as well.

Silly, I know.

"I think I know exactly where to go." He snapped his fingers after that as he plastered on a smile on his face, "Hmm?" I gave him a questioning look, "You would like there." Huh, that makes me curious.

Where is he planning to go now?

"How did you know I would? I might not." I snapped at him, "You will, trust me." He patted his chest lightly as he says and I chuckled, "If I really don't like that place when we reach? What will you do?" I asked, "I'll grant you a wish." He gave me a wink; cheeky I thought.

"Hmm, then if I did like? Do I need to grant you a wish too?" I questioned and he scratched his chin, "Hmm, let me think." I tilted my head to aside while looking at him.

"Learn how to cook." He muttered after a moment and I groaned, "Why must it be cooking?" I asked; cooking isn't what I can master in!

"Aishh, you need to fix that cooking skills of yours. Your porridge doesn't taste good to be honest." He stuck out his tongue and scrunched up his nose without looking at me.