Chapter 2: I'm Here

*Edited*

GRAYSON

She hasn't answered my snap. Something's wrong. It's been over 5 minutes. What if she's just in the bathroom? Or maybe she lost her phone? Or she's dancing?

I get up and walk to my car. She would've answered me by now. She knows how much I care about her. I drive towards the club. I pull out my phone to text her.

Babe, is something wrong?

Are you okay?

Text me back

She doesn't respond back. Something definitely wrong. She never leaves my texts unanswered. I speed towards the club. It's dark. I can barely see anything. I park right in front of the club. I jump out of my car and race into the club looking around for her. I see Becca, Britany and Mariana in the middle of a crowd. I make my way over to them.

"Becca" I yell.

She turns to look at me. They all wave. I walk over to see them all taking shots.

"Where's Ella?" I ask.

"She went outside. Said she needed some air. I wanted to take her but some dude she was talking to took her. She didn't look okay" Becca says.

I immediately run out of the club and look around for her. I can only see shadows due to the lack of moonlight.

"Le-let me g-go"

"St- st-stop pl-please" I hear someone cry.

I run to the alley. There she is. She's being raped. Her underwear lays on the floor next to her as she cries. Something stirs inside of me. The anger inside of me builds up. I run and push him off of her. I jump on top of him and punch him. Over and over and over. I can't stop. I can't bring myself to stop.

"YOU SICK FUCK" I scream.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

I soon stop myself. Ella. I get off of him and run to her. She lays on the floor unconscious. I try to get her to wake up but she doesn't. She just lays there. I put my hand on her leg.

"I'm so sorry" I cry.

I feel a liquid covering her legs. Its blood. I pull out my phone and dial 9-1-1.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My girlfriend was just sexually assaulted, send an ambulance. She's unconscious and bleeding, please help" I cry into the phone.

"What's her name?" I hear light clicks through the phone.

"H-her names Ella" I hesitated.

"The police and the ambulance are on their way stay calm"

I drop my phone. I hold her in my arms tightly as I rock back and forth trying to get her to wake up. I promised her she would be safe no matter what. I broke that promise to her. Tears race down my cheeks as I cry. The tears burn my cheeks.

I hear the faint sound of sirens. They're here. Soon the sound fades from my ears. I no longer focus on the outside world. I focus on nothing but Ella. I hear nothing. My eyes blur in a haze of anger. I love her so much. I pull her closer to me. I run my hands though her hair.