Bonus Chapter

A/N:

I decided to add a bonus chapter for you guys. I thought since the 2nd book is taking longer than expected and not to mention I haven't requested the book cover yet that maybe you guys need some more of Mads and Allison.

This is during Mads and Allison's week alone on the island, after their night on the boat.

Enjoy....

I am just so excited that this story hit 1k reads. I know it may not seem like a lot but to me its insane and I am so so excited. Thank you so much for reading my story and hopefully the sequel comes out sooner rather than later, I'm trying my best.

Thank you!
_______________________________________

I was exhausted. My entire body was sore from having sex, over and over again and no I was not exagerating.

After having awoken on the boat with Mads, we spent most of the morning repeating the previous nights events even though I was still sore. After resting (cuddling) for over an hour, we decided to get dressed and go back to his place.

The problem; I could barely walk. I was wincing in pain the entire time and when we got to his truck, he had to help he in. I felt slightly embarassed because I was a complete wimp. To be honest, Mads was rougher this morning and although I really (extremely) enjoyed it, the after effects were troubling.

While driving down the forest aligned road, Mads's hand grasped mine, pulling the back of my hand to his lips. He kissed my hand softly, and kept my hand against his lips for several minutes. I felt his lips against my hand, turning into a grin.
Since I'd met him, he had only ever smiled a few times but now he was actual giddy. He looked like he had accomplished something and he was proud of it.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask accusingly.

"Excuse me for being so...elated in the fact that I actually got to fuck you, repeatedly I might add," he says then kisses my hand again.

Was it just fucking? I mean, I know theres a difference between screwing and making love and although Mads and I weren't in love, there was much more than simply fucking...wasn't there?

"I expected you to be sad...the idea that you will never be able to have sex with me...ever again," I say teasingly but with a hint of bitterness.

His grip on my hand tightens and I see his jowels do that popping motion, his jaw clenching.

"I don't know how you plan on spending this week here, but I plan solely on fucking you in every room in my home, in every position possible until you cannot speak because you have screamed my names more times than you can count," He explains with a harsh tone.
"Is that understood?" He ends then pulls my hand back to his lips, kissing it again.

I had half a mind to straddle him in his car and fuck him there and then but he was driving.
After a few minutes of silence, only the faint music on the radio could be heard, playing so lowly that it was impossible to know what song it was.

"I'm going to give you some time to rest, when we get home, we can shower and eat. You need to rest since I was pretty harsh on you this morning," he says with a tone of guilt.

"Just this morning?" I say teasing him again. My words were regreted instantly because he slammed his foot on the brake, cuasing the truck to stop in the middle of the road.

"What the hell!" I gasp as the seatbelt nearly chokes me back to the seat.

He puts the truck in park and turns to face me completely.

"Did I hurt you last night?" He asks in a panic.

"Well yea, of course you did, losing your virginity hurts," I say still angry that he just slammed on the brakes without warning. I looked behind us, no cars, thank God.

"Yes, but did I hurt you in any other way? I didn't mean to lose control like I did this morning, I know I can be harsh and...do things that are over the top."

"Its not like you left bruises on my body...well maybe on my thighs or my neck but that was a given...what do you mean 'lose control' you didn't lose control it was just rough," I say defending him.

"But did I hurt you? Did it hurt the entire time? is what I am asking. After the hymen brakes women, not all, usually feel pleasure after a few minutes, sometimes it takes a few times to adjust to the event but...you didn't feel overbearing pain the entire time did you?" He asks in a panic.

"Whoa! No...It was great! There was pain but it didn't last too long and I was very surprised It didn't last the entire time. I've heard stories and I was worried but...I mean I came didn't I?"

He nods, the memories of last night come to mind, screaming out as I felt the overpowering climax in which he gave me. I felt a shiver run down my spine just at the thought.

"Why are you so scared that you'll hurt me?"  I ask as my hand pulls from his. I use this hand to caress his cheek feeling his stuble on my palm.

He runs a hand through his hair, attempting to find his thoughts.

"If I ever hurt you, when we are having sex or when we are kissing or even if I hold your hand, you need yo tell me. I don't know what I'd do if I hurt you. I get so angry at the thought of others harming you...with Josh I felt like strangling the life out of him. When I first saw him touch you, I wanted to beat him to a pulp...Allison...my feelings for you are not normal. It's like I am obsessed, infatuation is an understatement to how I feel and sometimes when I get so caught up in one emotion I underestimate my own strength. I might be old, elsker, but I don't skip the gym," He explains.

"I could tell when you took off your shirt. I must say I was surprised," I say laughing.

"I try to take out my anger on weights and boxing rather than at people. It's an addiction which led to this," He says then gestures to his abs. I couldn't help but gigle.

"I will never, ever, hurt you. I'd rather jump off Kepner trail and get glass in my body a hundred times then put a single bruise on your body," He explains reffering to when I got hurt the first time on the island. I feel his sincerity, his seriousness and strugle. I hear him fighting himself, a war within him to pull back the anger that resides within.

Mads Struhst is an angry man, but he loves with all his heart, so much so that it was impossible to not love him for it.

IslandsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara