8. The Island of Satisfaction

"What?" 

I heard him perfectly. Before I knew it, his head pressed further, his lips began to devour mine.

His lips were soft but his kiss was rough. Cigarettes, mint, a hint of liquor. He rhythmically moved my lips with his. I couldn't help it, I did as he wanted, fitting my mouth like a puzzle piece to his. His teeth tugged on my bottom lip pulling my mouth open, once open, his tongue indulged in my mouth. My hands grasped his neck and then moved through his hair. God he tastes good! I wanted more. Sucking greedily at his tongue, the girl in the back of my head told me I was stupid for giving in and that I can't take this back, but I didn't want to. 

His hands moved up the hem of my dress, pushing between my thighs then slipping back down. Both his hands grasp my legs and lifted me.

My legs wrap around his waist and he pressed his body against me. His mouth slips down to my neck, sucking and licking various part. His hand went back between my thighs as the other hoisted me up. I keep myself stationed against the wall holding onto his shoulders. 

The hand between my thighs moves higher than before. Please, don't do what I think your about to do...but before I could object his finger curls around my underwear. With a quick tug they are lowered slightly, giving his more access. I let out a slight moan. He takes this as a yes and his hands scrolls along my core. I clench in ecstasy. I press his head deeper into my neck. His fingers push against me.

God! this feels so good. My wetness leaks against his fingers as he rubs the best part. I let out another moan.

"You like that?" He seductively whispers in my ear. I try to nod but I can't move as the ecstasy is too intense.

"Yes," I breath out. I feel his smile stretch across his mouth as he kisses my neck. His fingers work faster and harder, I let out a sound like a pleasurable squeal. I feel a finger enter me. That was enough for me to dig my nails into his shoulder. I push my mouth to his ear.

"More, please..." I breath this into his ear and that sends him to insert another finger and he moves harder and faster, nearly making me slam against the wall every time. The two fingers stretch me as my walls tighten around them. It was harsh but so much lust was built into it that i couldn't help yet let out an "Oh fuck!"

To refrain me from screaming, he presses his lips onto mine. His hand works faster, harder, and suddenly I feel the tension boil within me. I feel the climax edging around the corner, I yank his hair begin to grind my hips to his fingers. The sudden feeling of pure ecstasy filled me as I flew over the edge. I let out another moan and with my shaky voice I say "Oh god!"

He continued to move with me until I was completely finished. He gently let me down from his grasp. Pressing his lips on mine once again. Then he brought his fingers to his lips, sucking them clean. I nearly fell to my knees with the sight of it. My mouth agape, I stared at him, suddenly he plunged his mouth to mine again. The salty creamy taste hanging on his lips and tongue. Once he was done, he released me. 

He straitened his shirt and turned to the door, leaving. 

What just happened?   

A/N:

Sorry this chapter was so short, I thought the...intensity was enough.

Thank you for reading!

Lots of love

- Annelie Leddy