9. The Island of Strawberry Blondes

I couldn't sleep at all. The visions of Mads pressing his body against mine, the visions of his lips and his fingers. I could still taste him. I wanted more. A LOT more.

I had never wanted something like this, ever. I never cared for guys, of course I found them attractive, and yes I enjoyed the sex scenes in books and movies, but I never tried anything in real life. Guys never looked at me like that, like I was completely desirable. Usually guys would look at me like I was a nice piece of ass, sure I noticed the gawking and the stares at my chest or at my ass, but never had any guy acted like that.

I'm a virgin, obviously. Hell! Now that I think of it, Mads was my first kiss...the first guy to see me in my underwear (at the hospital) and the first guy to touch me in such an amazing way. If actual sex was better than what he did last night, then where the hell do I sign up!

I knew it was bad, that we are going to be family in nearly three months, but holy shit! This guy would probably be my only chance to get rid of this V-card. I wanted to get rid of it. And not to mention learn everything I could for the next guy. God! I sound like a slut...you are one...

When I finally fell asleep, my alarm woke me up just a few minutes later. Sighing, I got out of bed, limped to my duffel bag and brought out my bathroom bag. A draw strap, Adidas bag in black. I opened it and dispersed the contents. Filling the bag with a paperback book, a towel that stuck out halfway, a pair of sunglasses, an oversize t shirt (in case of emergencies) and sunblock, tanning lotion, and my wallet. I took out my two-piece swim suit, the shortest pair of denim shorts I own, and a white (see through) tank top that covered up the scares on my back. I slipped on my clothes after going to the bathroom and washing my hands and face. I put on a pair of white Birkenstock sandals and went out the door, leaving my Adidas bag for later.

I slowly descended the stairs, my eyes staring at my feet, trying not to hurt my knee anymore. Two feet, which were not mine, came into view, standing before me on the next step.

"What do you think you're doing"
The deep danish accented voice sent a pleasurable shiver down my spine. I looked up. Mads looked like he had just taken a shower. His wet hair combed back. He wore a dark blue t shirt and a pair of swim trunks with sandals on his feet. He looked odd in casual attire. He looked exhausted, maybe he too got no sleep?

"I'm getting some breakfast," I say innocently with a smile. He grinds his teeth.

"I told Ella, our receptionist and Jameson our assistant manager, as well as Penelope, that they are to help you in any way that they can, while I'm gone." His sternness now sounded like pain.

"Why? I won't be here..." when I said this his nostrils flared and he threw his hands up in anger. I slipped past his arm and walked down the last few steps.
"Allison!" He called out to me as I walked to the buffet table in the great hall. I took an apple and poured some coffee into a cup, filling most of it with creamer. I like my sugar with a little bit of coffee, what can I say...
Mads followed me as I sat down in a chair next to the fireplace.

"Do I have to remind you of what I said last night." He hovers over me, whispering this to me. I lean forward and whisper in his ear without another thought.

"What you said, or what you did? You could remind me of both..." his eyes look into mine like that of a dog. I nearly shudder. Dogs were not a good image in mind, I'm deathly afraid of them. But his were like that of a puppy, loving and caring. He smirks at me, just when he is about to say something I hear the shriek of Kristi from the staircase.

"Oh good! You're awake!"

Mads moves away from me with a slight groan. I stand up and limp to Kristi.