Sequel

Hello lovely readers!

After reaching more than 600 reads and gaining more support, I have decided to start writing the sequel. It won't be up for a while, maybe a month or two depending on my schedule and how I plan to write the story.

I have been editing Islands, fixing errors and adding some things here and there to make it perfect.

As I said before in the previous Authors note, the sequel will be called Worlds Apart. The sequel will focus on the whole Maggie Clements event, trying to figure out if Ben really did attack her or if it was someone else.

The book will include some twists and turns, some heartbreak, some loss of life......just warning you.

I plan to be more upfront with the sex scenes, writing some things I haven't written before. For those of you who don't follow me, you might not have seen the private chapters but it only takes one click to see them in this book.

In Worlds Apart, I plan to make another story with "Restricted Chapters" this way people who are not a fan of the explicit scenes will not have to read them. If you wish to read them then you simply follow me and the story of restricted chapters shall appear. I will note which ones are restricted. Basically the Restricted Chapters book will have the entire chapter with its usual scene but it will include more sex. The chapters in World Apart will be normal but with less sex (a lot less.)
Let me know if this doesnt make sense.

Let me know if you like or dont like this idea and let me know if you are wanting something to be put into the next book, like; more of the twins, more angry Mads, more cliffhangers.

Thank you!

Lots of love

-Annelie