36. The Island of Escapades

Mads didn't talk to me, however he did keep a very close eye on me, more so than usual.

I stayed in my room for most of the late afternoon, sitting in a chair and reading. He laid on my bed and went between staring at me and reading. I ignore his stares and his sighs.
The sun was setting finally and I could already tell that one of my family members would come to get me for dinner.

I put on some more makeup to cover the bruises. I try my best to cover the one that people don't know about.
When I am done, I step out of the bathroom and see Mads at the foot of my bed in front of the bathroom door.

"Do you cover up bruises often?" He asks. I scoff.

"No, Jesus Mads, do you think I'm some sort of abused woman? I'm clumsy, you know that." I say walking past him to the door.

"Allison, you can tell me anything. I mean it."

"I know. I tell you everything..." I trail off in my lie.

"Then tell me how you got the bruise. I know you didn't get it from slipping in the shower."
I look down at my feet in shame, I want to cry and curl into a ball again.

"Mads, there are some things...some things that you don't need to know," I say opening the door.
He hurries and pushes it closed.

"Tell me, please!" He begs. I shake my head, ashamed and scared. 

"Mads...let me go," I say trying to open the door again. After a moment of silence, he slowly lets go of the door and lets me exit the room.

Dinner was uneventful. The same as usual, conversations hurried around the stone deck and glasses clung in toasts. I was silent and alone.

After dinner and drinks, people retreated to their rooms and some gathered for the outdoor movie.
A projector played on a strung up white sheet on the side of the stone deck.
I watched the movie for 20 minutes until I could no longer stand being around people. I retreated to my room exhausted and still guilty of my lies.

I entered my room and found Mads again sitting on my bed. His head in his hands, his elbows on his knees.
I walked to him after closing and locking the door behind me.
I crouched in front of him and placed my hands on his knees.

"Are you still mad at me?"
He shakes his head.

"I can never be mad at you, just concerned," He says lifting his head from his hands. He moves his hands and cups my face.

"I don't want to push you but, I just hate it when you lie to me," He says.

I move my hands up his thighs and slowly stand up.
I pull up my sun dress till it is at my waist. I straddle him and move my hands onto his shoulders. He looks and groans trying to decide whether or not to continue being angry.
I move my hands down his arms until I get to his hands. I pull his hands and place them on my thighs, guiding them up my dress.

"I'm still...I still want to...to talk about this," he mumbles as I feel his appendage strain against his jeans.
His hands push up my dress to my breasts. He lightly squeezes and holds them in his palms while I press my lips against his neck.

"We could continue...and fight...but...I rather not use words," I say between kisses. He groans and suddenly he lets go of my breasts. He pulls his hands away and grabs the hem of my dress and pulls it over my head. I feel myself being tossed on the other side of the bed, onto my back. Mads stands up and leans over me. He pulls my legs and I sit up to grab at his shirt. He gets the idea and pulls it over his head. My hands then aim for his belt but he slaps my hand away.

"Ladies first," He says smirking.

"You took my dress off-" I begin but he shushes me.

"I'm not talking about taking off your clothes," He says as he begins to kneel between my legs.
He pulls down the lace underwear and tosses it aside.

He grabs my legs pushing them up for a better view. He leans down and lightly kisses between my legs.
He licks and sucks, as I try not to moan loudly. He moves his tongue in circles around my bud causing me to let out a much louder moan. My body shakes and I whimper, praying for a release.

He stops suddenly, and begins to stand. I unclasp my bra from the front and sit up to pull it off my shoulders.
Mads slips off his pants and kicks off his shoes next to mine across the room. I giggle as he nearly stumbles pulling off his socks.

I lay back down and groan wanting him to hurry.

"Someone wants it bad," He mumbles as he pulls down his boxers.
I nod and whimper again. I pull him onto the bed, pushing him to lie on his back. I straddle him and in instant he is inside me. I begin to move my hips the way he likes it. Like a dance my hips move with his. My breaths quicken. I move to push him farther inside me until I can no longer take anymore. I gasp as I feel the slight pain as I tighten around him. His breaths quicken with mine. I move my hips faster, pushing up and then down on him. He groans slightly, I feel his hands grasp my hips and he pushes me down farther. I feel more pain as he enters further. I gasp and latch onto his shoulders.

"Faster," he orders. The pleasure masks the pain and a smile comes across my face. I moan loudly as I work faster.

"Fuck!" He nearly yells out in ecstasy as he comes closer to release.
I push my weight on his shoulder and push pressure on my hips to grind him. Suddenly, I quickly feel his release and my entire body shakes. I nearly scream as I reach my climax but Mads is smart and covers my mouth. We ride out our high together until it dissipates.
I get off of him and lay beside him.
My body still has a need for more.

I am out of breath but some how manage to pull him to me. We kiss passionately, our mouths like puzzle pieces. He moves on top of me and fits his waist between my legs. He pulls my legs to grip around his waist tightly. I feel myself being lifted and he moves to the end of the bed so that we are laying down on the bed properly.

My head lays on the pillows, my hands pinned by my head. I feel him insert himself between my legs. There is no pain, only pleasure. He pushes his weight onto my hands and on my waist as he thrusts. My breathing picks up again.

"Yes!" I nearly yell in excitement as he fastens his pace.

"Oh god!" I cry out as my back arches and his hands move to wrap around my back. He pushes me onto him as he sits up. My legs wrap around his waist and his hands grip my waist. He pushes me up and down onto his appendage. I moan and groan and plead for him to go harder.
He grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls it, my head flies back and I moan as he does this. I move my hips as he moves his. I gasp as I feel myself getting closer to another climax.

"Oh Mads! I'm almost there," I say, pretty loudly too.

He pushes his head down to my breasts and lets my hair go. He grabs my waist again and thrusts me up and then down onto him. My hips shake and a wave of ecstasy climbs through my body. In order for me not to scream, I lean up onto Mads's shoulder and bite down. He groans and pushes my hips to go faster.
I ride out my climax again, once done I pull away from Mads's shoulder and whisper an apology but he ignores it as he pushes me up and down onto him faster. Suddenly I feel his release again as he shivers and falls forward onto me.

We are out of breath, sweaty and exhausted. Mads lays beside me, a smirk comes across his face.

"Fuck! That...that was something else," He says. I giggle.

"Can we fight like this all the time," I say laughing.

I turn to him and kiss his shoulder.
"I'm sorry I did that, I would've screamed otherwise," I say.
He shakes his head and pulls me closer, moving his arm around me.
"It was kinda hot," he says laughing.

How does this man bring out the best and worst in me?