26. The Island of Love Part III

*Part II has been marked private. In order to read it you have to follow me, I think it was marked due to the content. Follow me and it should be fixed. If not, let me know, i'll try to re-publish the ones that are marked private for the content*

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and water splashing. I looked up and found myself in the arms of Mads. I curled my body to his, the freezing morning air surrounding our naked bodies. I pulled the blanket tighter over my body and put my chin to my chest, curling my hands to my chest as I shiver. I hear Mads groan as he wakes up, probably from my sudden movements against him. 

He looks down at me, meeting my eyes. He stares at me for a moment then begins to mumble. 

"Jeg er helt forelsket i dig."

I chuckle completely bemused but smitten with his beautiful language. 

"What does that mean?" I ask. 

"I'll tell you one day..." 

"One day?"

"Yes...one day. Right now, I want to sleep," He says closing his eyes and laying his head back. 

I curl up closer to him, nuzzled against his neck. Our bodies feel so comfortable against one another that all worries and self conscious thoughts fly out the window. I felt so deeply comfortable with him, I felt safe, not an ounce of fear in me. I could lay here in this bed forever. Sadly I couldn't. I dreaded this event coming up, the one event that would ruin my life. It would force me and Mads apart, it would ruin the love we have and the passion we feel. It was slowly descending into chaos, forcing us apart. I didn't want him to be taken from my arms, and I didn't want to me taken from his. I wanted more than anything was him, to stay on this boat and feel him. I wanted to please him, and feel the pleasure he gives me forever. 

I suddenly felt the boat shake and footsteps arise. I move up, away from Mads as he sits up worried of who was on his boat. I pulled the covers to my neck and watched as Mads grabbed his boxers, slipping them on under the covers. He stands up and walks to the ladder. 

"Oh! I didn't know you were here, I heard someone snuck onto the boat, thought I might check it out for you," A female voice said as Mads blocked the entry to the cabin, creating a barrier between be and whoever was on the upper deck. 

"Well, thank you for checking but, it's just me. Trying to catch up on some sleep before doing more work," He lies. 

"What you need is a stress reliever," The woman's voice turns into a seductive call. 

"Sleep is a stress reliever," Mads says awkwardly. I hear the woman begin to pursue the cabin but Mads blocks her entry. 

"I could help relieve that stress Madsy," She nearly whispers. 

Madsy? 

Angela. 

"I think you should go, Angela," Mads says. I hear her groan. 

"I think you should let me in. You know how good I make you feel, it would be just like old times," The women basically moans out the words. 

I roll my eyes and cringe at the thought of Mads with someone else. It made me physically ill. 

"I mean it, Angela, you need to go," He says. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Kristi told me that you were depressed about not having me, and once I show up you're just tossing me aside?" 

"I was never depressed about not having you, hell, it lifted so much weight off my shoulders. Kristi must be confused," He explains. This only pisses her off. 

"The fuck she is! She told me that you barely have eaten in the last few weeks, that you're throwing yourself into helping some girl to get your mind off of something. She said that your anger issues are getting worse. Mads...I know you love me...I love you too, why can't you just-," She is instantly cut off by him. 

"I don't love you," He says sternly. She stomps her foot loudly. 

"Then why are you acting so weird? Kristi is worried."

"That's none of your business. I have important things to deal with, and all I wan't right now is to sleep. So, I will not ask you again!" His voice is raised but he does not yell. 

She storms off, and Mads waits in the doorway until we hear her heels fade away. 

He turns around and looks at me calmly. He walks to the bed and moves on his knees, crawling on top of me. I lay down and let him lean down and kiss me. He shakes his head suddenly. 

"I'm sorry," He whispers as he moves to nuzzle the crook if my neck. His unshaven facr tickles my jaw.

"Why are you sorry? There's nothing to be sorry about," I say pulling him down until he lays completely on me. His moves his head head until he lays on my chest, his hands pulling the cover slightly off of me to expose my breasts. 

"I hate getting angry," He says. He begins to distract himself with my breasts, sucking on one, then the other. 

"It's okay, we all get angry sometimes. But your anger comes from a good place," I say as I run my hands through his hair. 

He lays his head down and holds my body close to his. "I just hate that we have to hide all of this. It's...fucking frustrating," He mumbles into my skin. 

"I know, I wish I didn't have to lie, and feel so guilty."

"You shouldn't feel guilty."

"But I do, I feel guilty, I feel angry, I feel sad-," He cuts me off. 

"Sad? Why do you feel sad?" He lifts his head to look at my face. 

"Well, I mean, the wedding is coming up......are we going to continue this after that?" 

"I don't know......I wan't to have you forever......I want you," He groans and lays his head back down. 

"I want you, fuck Mads, I need you. You're the only person who hasn't shoved me into a fucking box and told me to look pretty and to say only the good and not the bad."

"We should just run away, fuck 'em, we could go off start over." He isn't serious, only dreaming. 

"Go where?"

"Wherever you want. What's a place you've always wanted to go?" 

I think for a minute. Where do I want to go? I can't stay on the mainland forever, with my parents. Where do I want to be next year? Tomorrow? A different city? A different town? Another island?

"Here........I want to be here, with you." 

Why can't we just have what we want?