BIG NEWS

1 MONTH LATER
Emily's POV
-SO CALEB AND I ARE THINKING ABOUT ADOPTING Hanna says as we all sit at the restaurant table.
-THAT'S GREAT YOU GUYS Everyone says other than the kids.
-MOMMY CAN I GET STRAWBERRY MILK? Courtney asks running over from the kids table.
-YEAH BABY GO OVER TO MAMA SHE'LL GET YOU SOME I tell my daughter.
The food that we all ordered comes over and we all dig in.
-WELL MARRIAGE IS PRETTY EASY SO I THINK WE'RE READY Caleb states drinking his Buchanan.
-THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS YET I say. AND WE HAVEN'T BEEN OUT IN WHAT? MONTHS? I ask Alison.
I notice that Alison is a little dazed out so I discreetly text her asking if she's ok.
She looks to me and nods her head yes before ordering the kids food and drinks.
-SPEAKING OF MARRIAGE Aria quips after clearing her throat. SPENCER I WAS GONNA WAIT TO DO THIS BUT I FIGURED WHY NOT NOW.
Everyone's heads turn to Aria including Spencer's.
-I KNOW YOU HATE THE MUSHY STUFF UNLIKE ME BUT YOU'RE WORTH EVERY MUSHY WORD IN THE WORLD. SPENCE I'VE NEVER TOLD YOU THIS BUT YOU KNOW HOW YOU ALWAYS SAY YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH ME THE DAY WE KISSED IN SCHOOL? Aria rhetorically questions. WELL I BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH, I KNEW I LOVED YOU AS A FRIEND SINCE THE DAY I CAME BACK FROM ICELAND WITH MY FAMILY, BUT DEEP DOWN INSIDE I ALWAYS FELT MORE. WHICH IS WHY IM ASKING YOU TO TAKE MY HAND IN MARRIAGE she finishes.
We all turn our heads to look at Spencer and she is literally speechless.
-SPENCE Aria says to her girlfriend as she waves in her face.
A single tear drops from Spencer's eye, strolling down her cheek.
-YEAH Spencer breathlessly laughs out.
-WOOOO!!! Charles yells as everyone applauds.
-SO NOW WE'RE THE ONLY COUPLES THAT'S NOT MARRIED Scott says pointing to himself, Allison, Stiles and Lydia.
-NO Jason says. AND SHUT UP SCOTT YOU AND ALLISON ARE DAMN NEAR MARRIED YOU HAVE BABY MIECZYSLAW ON THE WAY he adds.
Scott and Allison decided to name the baby after Stiles.
Well Stiles' real name.
Liam and Hayden are in Barcelona right now for regionals.
They also eloped out there to save money.
-SO YEAH WE'RE THE ONLY ONES Stiles states. BESIDES ALEX AND CHARLES.
As everyone talks I look over to Ali again.
-I'LL BE BACK I say to my friends.
I get up from my chair and bend down to whisper in Alison's ear.
She takes my hand and stands up as well following me into the bathroom.
-WHAT'S WRONG? I ask her while locking the door.
-NOTH...
-DON'T TELL ME NOTHING I quip cutting her off. TALK TO ME I add.
Alison hops up on the counter and sighs out after letting her head hit the mirror behind her.
-YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER she says starting to cry.
Though I'm not sure where all of this is coming from I step closer and hug her.
-ALI STOP I say rubbing her back. WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS BABE, DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP FOR MAKING ONE MISTAKE.
-BUT I..IM A H..HORRIBLE WI..WIFE AND A..A HORRIBLE MOTHER AND IM SO SORRY she sobs and stutters onto my shoulder. I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME Alison says beginning to hyperventilate.
I take her face in my hands to look her in the eyes.
-LOOK I say but she turns her head. LOOK AT ME I say again meeting our eyes. BREATHE ALI, SLOW AND STEADY BREATHS I say trying to instruct her.
Once she calms down I continue to stare into her blue eyes.
-IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE I state. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO EVER LEAVE YOU.
-WHAT IF YOU DO? Alison questions through her sniffling and whimpering.
-THAN I'LL ALWAYS FIND MY WAY BACK TO YOU, NO MATTER WHAT I say before kissing her.
Someone begins to pound on the door as Alison wraps her legs around my waist.
I pick her up caressing the back of her head as if she's a child.
-STOP CRYING I say into her hair. I LOVE YOU OKAY?
-I LOVE YOU TOO she says hopping down and wiping her tears away.
__________
Alison's POV
After cleaning up from my little break down in the bathroom Emily and I go back out to the table.
-YOU GUYS COULDN'T WAIT TO GET HOME? Lydia asks.
-FROM THE LITTLE WHILE THAT I'VE KNOWN THEM I CAN TELL YOU THAT NO THEY COULDN'T WAIT Alex says with a smirk on her face.
Emily gives a fake laugh and secretly gives her the finger.
-MOMMY I SAW THAT YOU PUT UP THE BAD FINGER Courtney says running over to us. MAMA MOMMY DID A BAD THING she says looking up at me while holding my hand.
-I KNOW BABY GIRL I SAW HER I say. MOMMY'S A BAD GIRL I add.
-ARE YOU GONNA PUNISH HER LIKE YOU DID THE OTHER NIGHT? Courtney curiously questions furrowing her eyebrows.
-MAMA DIDN'T PUNISH M... Emily says stopping in her tracks looking at me with a shocked face.
-YUH HUH MOMMY I WOKE UP TO GO POTTY AND YOU KEPT CRYING MAMA'S NAME...
-ALRIGHT WHO'S READY TO GO? I ask cutting my daughter off covering her mouth.
Our friends give us a look telling us that they already know what's going on.
We all share a laugh and leave the restaurant.
While walking a woman with a child walks up to us.
-ROSIE? Jason asks. WHAT'S GOING ON? WHERE'S HER MOTHER? he questions.
After asking Jason some questions we find out that he in fact knows the child.
Apparently he and the girl's mother knew each other and dated for a while but they broke up when her mother cheated on Jason and got pregnant with Rosie.
-JASON DILAURENTIS IM SORRY TO BE THE ONE TO BREAK THE BAD NEWS BUT KATY COMMITTED SUICIDE THREE DAYS AGO The woman says.
Jason places his hand on his head and sighs obviously trying to hold back some tears.
-SO WHERE IS ROSIE GONNA GO? Jason questions. HER DAD'S AN ASSHOLE AND DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER AND KATY'S PARENTS DIED.
-SO SHE HAS NO ONE? I ask the woman turning to look at the toddler and then Emily.
-WELL KATY WANTS ROSIE TO BE WITH HER FATHER she states.
-NO SHE CAN'T BE WITH HIM HE ABUSED KATY SO WHY WOULD YOU PUT HER WITH HIM? My brother yells.
-EMILY is all I say to my wife.
-ALI WE CAN'T Emily says. WE WOULD HAVE TO TAKE THE ADOPTION CLASSES AND WE WOULD NEED MORE SPACE AT HO...
-WE'LL TAKE HER Caleb says holding Hanna's hand.
-YEAH ALONG WITH ISABELLA Hanna suggests.
Isabella is the six year old girl that they'll be adopting soon.
We all turn to our friends as they approach the woman.
-ACTUALLY JASON, KATY WANTED YOU TO HAVE THIS she says giving him a envelope.
Jason opens it and starts to read it.
Jason I'm sorry that you had to find out this way but Rosie is your daughter.
I told you that she was Nate's because I knew you were in love with Aria after hearing you talk about her like that.
I didn't wanna mess up anything for you.
Truth is I've been depressed for a long time ever since my parents died but when I found out I was pregnant with Roselina I thought that maybe she could bring me some joy, and she did believe me I love her with all of my heart but when things got hard again I found myself contemplating taking my own life.
Anyway as you can see now that you're reading this, that I did.
Rosie loves you Jason, when you would come over and babysit her when I had to work she loved being around you.
And I know you loved her even though you had no clue that she was yours.
So that's why I want her to be with you.
Please take care of her and make sure that she's happy.
Love Katy
After reading that everyone is in tears including Jason.
He then digs back into the envelope and pulls out a picture of him and Rosie on their way to Sesame Place.

Jason picks up Rosie and she snuggles into his arms as he steps aside to talk to the woman.
We all stand there waiting until we see her hand Jason Rosie's things.
-LETS GO Jason quips walking off with Rosie asleep in his arms.
-WHO'S THAT? Bentley asks CeCe pointing to Rosie.
-THAT'S YOUR NEW COUSIN ROSELINA My sister tells her son.
-YAYY!! Bentley and Courtney scream.
I walk up to my brother and put my hand on his shoulder.
Jason turns around to look at me and I see that he's crying.
-WE'LL HELP YOU I say to him.
Jason nods his head and kisses Rosie's scarlet red cheeks before allowing me to take her and put her in the four passenger stroller with the twins who are asleep as well.
Everybody heads home after saying their goodbyes.
No Ones POV
-COURTNEY UPSTAIRS IN THE BED NOW Emily sternly says to their daughter.
-BUT THE BATS AT MY WINDOW ARE GONNA GET ME Courtney says from underneath the kitchen table.

-THEY'RE OUTSIDE BUG THEY WONT GET YOU Emily says back pulling her so she can stand up.
-COURTNEY GO Alison says cleaning up the twins toys.
-BUT MAMA Courtney cries.
-I PROMISE YOU THAT THEY WONT GET YOU AND IF THEY DO YOU CAN STAY HOME WITH ME ON WEDNESDAY Alison says kneeling down to her.
-OKAY Courtney quips hugging her mother before going upstairs.
Emily follows her to her room to read to her while Alison watches Corey and Dylan fall asleep.
Minutes later Courtney is asleep and Emily walks into the bathroom to straighten up a bit.
While tying up the trash she sees a pregnancy test at the bottom of the can.
She picks it up and goes into she and Alison's bedroom.
-THIS IS WHY YOU WERE CRYING AND ACTING WEIRD Emily says to Alison lifting up the pee stick.
-EMILY I WAS GONNA TELL YOU I SWEAR Alison says getting up walking over to her. I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY AND I...
-YOU SLEPT WITH HIM AGAIN? Emily mumbles cutting her off.
-NO! Alison cries. EMILY NO I TOLD YOU I WOULDN'T DO THAT AGAIN AND I DIDN'T. I GUESS THE CONDOM BROKE OR SOMETHING THE FIRST TIME I DON'T KNOW BUT IM SORRY.
-I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE Emily says wiping her tears and grabbing an empty bag.
-WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Alison frantically questions getting up behind her.
-I DON'T KNOW Emily quips putting clothes in the bag.
-EM STOP PLEASE STOP IM SORRY I'LL GET RID OF IT OK JUST PLEASE STOP Alison begs her holding onto her arm while wailing.
-ALI GET OFF Emily cries trying to snatch her arm.
-IM SORRY Alison says again.
Emily finally releases her arm from Alison's grip and turns around to face her with tears streaming down her face.
-I DON'T THINK I CAN BE WITH YOU ANYMORE she whispers not sure of what she's saying.
She picks up the bag and opens the door getting ready to walk out.
-PLEASE Alison sobs.
-I'LL BE BACK TO GET MORE STUFF TOMORROW AND I'LL PICK THE KIDS UP FOR SCHOOL Emily states shutting the door behind her.
-EMILY! Alison calls out falling down to her knees crying into her hands.

So a lot happened this chapter and it was really long.
Again don't hate me please...
Btw meet Roselina aka Rosie, Jason's daughter.
She just turned 1 so she's younger than the twins.
Sparia wedding soon.