JAIL HOUSE ROCK

Jason's POV
-ALI HOW THE HELL DID YOU END UP IN SOMEONE'S JAIL CELL? I ask over the phone. WHERE'S CECE AND ARIA?
-JASON ITS A LONG STORY AND WE'RE ALL HERE, JUST PLEASE COME GET US AND BRING THE OTHER GUYS WITH YOU Alison says in a glum voice.
I sigh and rake my hand through my hair.
-ALRIGHT FINE WE'RE COMING NOW I say now highly aggravated.
I hang up the phone and walk over to my niece, taking her LeapPad3 away from her.
-NOOO Courtney whines as she reaches her arms out to retrieve her pad.
Courtney's eyes become watery and her lip starts to quiver, letting tears flow down her chunky cheeks.
-YOU'LL GET IT BACK COURT, WE HAVE TO GO GET YOUR MOMMIES I say scooping her up off of the bed.
Courtney turns her head to look at me, knowing I'm talking about Alison and Emily.
-MAMA MWOMMY! Courtney exclaims now clapping her hands.
I chuckle at her instant mood change and walk into the living room.
-GUYS LETS GO WE HAVE TO GO BAIL THE GIRLS' OUT I say walking towards the door.
All of the guys jump up in action and grab their things.
Aria's POV
While waiting for the guys to come bail us out, all of the girls other than me, Spencer, Alison and Emily fell asleep.
As I look over to Alison I see the perturbed look plastered across her face as one of the guards flirt with Emily.
-SO EMILY IS IT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING AFTER YOU GET OUT OF HERE? The guard questions as he leans his chin on his fist.
-TRUST ME YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE Emily quips while smirking back at the scrawny male.
I look over to Spencer and she lets out a chuckle while watching Alison grow angry.
-OH YEAH? WHAT'S YOUR TYPE? the guy asks now looking Emily up and down.
-HER TYPE IS VAGINA! Alison snaps. MINE TO BE EXACT, IS THAT SPECIFIC ENOUGH FOR YOU? she adds.
Emily gives a fake smile and shrugs her shoulders at the guard.
-OH SORRY I DIDN'T THINK...
-YEAH I CAN TELL THAT YOU DON'T DO THAT VERY OFTEN Alison snaps again.
-ALI WE'RE STILL IN A HOLDING CELL PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT WORSE FOR US RIGHT NOW Spencer says leaning her head against the concrete wall.
Just as we all get as relaxed as possible we hear the door open.
Jason, Courtney along with the other guys come rushing into the station.
-UH I'M HERE FOR Jason turns to look at all of us and points in our direction. THEM he says pointing into the cell.
We all stand up as the cell door unlocks and opens.
Alison's POV
-MAMA Courtney says running over to Emily and I as we kiss.
Courtney smacks my leg and tugs on Emily's hand while trying to climb up to us.
I break away from Emily's lips and bend down to pick her up.
-HI BABY GIRL I say kissing her forehead.
-HEY BUG Emily says poking at her tummy.
Courtney then places her head in between our spaced out faces and put her fingers on each cheek.
Emily and I both laugh before placing a kiss on each side of her face.
Aria runs to Jason, Spencer runs to Toby, Hanna runs to Stiles, Allison runs to Scott, Hayden runs to Liam and CeCe runs to Jake.
We all exit the police station and walk back to the hotel since it's close enough.
-WHAT TIME IS IT? I ask Emily who looks like a she just finished a scene in the walking dead.
-TWELVE THIRTY she says in a raspy, sleepy voice.
I gently fill my fingers around her wrist as I come to a stop.
-ITS PAST MIDNIGHT I say playing with a strand of her long Brunette hair. WE GET MARRIED TOMORROW I add.
Emily looks up as the bright lights reflect off of her blushed cheeks.
-EMILY FIELDS ARE YOU BLUSHING ? I tease.
Emily kisses my cheek and interlocks our fingers as we continue walking.
-MAMA ME SWEEPY Courtney mumbles into Emily's shoulder while rubbing her eyes.
I gently run my fingers across her forehead and smile at her.
-I KNOW BABY, WE'RE ALMOST THERE OKAY? I state causing her to nod her head before looking up at the Vegas lights.
Emily's POV
We all get back to the hotel and split into different directions, going to our own rooms.
When Alison and I get into our room I get Courtney washed and dried while she still sleeps.
After putting on her Little Mermaid Pajamas I lay her down next to Alison who is asleep as well.
I lie down on the opposite side of the bed making Courtney lay in between the two of us.
Courtney stretches her arm out and accidentally slaps Alison's face.
Alison bats her eyelids open to look at the hand lying across her face.
-HOW LONG WAS I ASLEEP? Alison asks while removing Courtney's hand from her face.
I giggle a little before answering her question.
-FIVE MINUTES I say now laughing.
My laughing comes to a halt as Alison stares into my eyes with her big crystal blue globes.
We stare at each other for a while as the room grows in a comfortable silence.
-I CAN'T WAIT I whisper still looking in her eyes.
Alison smiles and hops out of the bed.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ask the golden haired girl.
She then comes back into the bedroom with a wrapped present in her hands.
-WHAT'S THIS? I question as I take the gift from her hand.
-OPEN IT Alison says sitting down on the bed on her knees.
When I unravel the wrapping paper from the present I see a cover paper with three big letters on it.
S.A.F
I turn the page and begin to read the next one.
State Adoption Form
The State of Pennsylvania here grants Emily Catherine Fields Legal Custody of Courtney Estella Marie DiLaurentis
My eyes grow wide as I reread the italic print on the page.
-ALI I breathe out in a shaky breath.
My eyes go glossy as I look up to Alison who is now smiling.
-CONGRATULATIONS EMILY YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER Alison whispers trying to take control over her cracked voice.
I maneuver around a stretched out Courtney to Alison's side of the bed.
-I LOVE YOU I say while hugging her and crying.
-I LOVE YOU TOO Alison states gliding her thumb back and forth on my cheek as she cups my face.
We fall into a loving passionate kiss before lying back down.
Courtney rolls over to my side of the bed and lies her head on my stomach for comfort.
I glance from Courtney to Alison and back again.
I can't believe this is going to be the rest of my life.
I can't wait. I think to myself.