NEW BEGINNINGS

1 MONTH LATER
STILES POV
I woke up this morning feeling super exhausted since I didn't get much sleep last night.
~Flashback~
I walk into me and Scott's dorm room to get some sleep after work but he and Hanna are fighting. Again.
-DO YOU LIKE HER? Hanna questions Scott.
-NO HANNA Scott mutters walking away from her.
-SCOTT! Hanna shouts.
-WHAT HANNA?! He yells in response.
-DO YOU LIKE MALIA? Hanna questions saying each word slowly.
-SHE'S YOUR COUSIN HANNA! I WOULDN'T DO THAT Scott says lowering his voice after yelling.
-UH HEY I say loudly reminding the couple that I'm in the room.
They both turn their heads to look at me.
Scott says nothing but just focuses his attention back to Hanna.
-HEY Hanna says now mumbling.
-ALL I REALLY WANNA KNOW IS WHY MY BOYFRIEND AND MY COUSIN ARE CONSTANTLY FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER, IN FRONT OF MY FACE Hanna says to Scott with glossy eyes.
-YOU KNOW WHAT HANNA MAYBE I DO LIKE HER A LITTLE, BUT IF I DO THAN ITS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING ANYMORE Scott says pointing between the two of them.
I lift up my head to see the blonde now crying.
-SO YOU DO LIKE HER? Hanna whispers while crying.
-GET OUT HANNA Scott mumbles as he sits on his bed.
Hanna lets a tear escape one eye and quickly walks out of the door slightly slamming it.
-REALLY SCOTT? I ask him giving him a confused look.
I turn to walk out of the room to catch Hanna but she's already gone.
-WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN? YOU HURT HER I state flopping down on my bed staring at Scott.
-DUDE YOU'RE ONLY TAKING HER SIDE BECAUSE YOU LIKE SPENCER Scott exclaims as he looks at the ceiling.
-STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE SCOTT! THAT GIRL REALLY LIKES YOU I say sitting up to look at him.
Scott stays quiet still looking at the ceiling.
I scoff and hit the lights trying to get some sleep.
~End Of Flashback~
Honestly Scott was wrong about everything last night. He was even wrong about me still wanting Spencer.
When I walk into History 101 with Professor Dowings I spot Hanna and decide to go talk to her.
-HEY I say nervously not sure if she'll snap on me because of my idiot best friend.
She looks at me and I can tell she's been crying all night. Puffy and red eyes.
-HI STILES Hanna says in a dry tone.

HANNA'S POV
While in Professor Dowings class I see Stiles walking up to me from the corner of my eye.
-HEY he says clearly nervous.
I turn my head and try to make it less noticeable that I'd been crying all night.
-HI STILES I say in a dry sad tone.
-YOU OK? Stiles questions sitting next to me.
What type of question is that?
-DO I LOOK OKAY? I scoff through laughter.
He looks me up and down for a second before responding.
-HONESTLY, NO YOU LOOK PRETTY BAD He states in a high pitch while smirking.
I can't help but laugh, but then again I guess that's what he was trying to get me to do anyway.
-THANKS JERK BUT I'M FINE I say lying.
I lied and said I was fine because I didn't want him taking pity on me for his friend.
In all honesty I still can't get last night off of my mind. I never went to bed last night because I was crying, neither did Spencer since she was consoling me all night.
As Stiles and I talk the professor basically tells us to shut up so Stiles starts to pass notes like we were in high school. It was cute.
I really don't understand why Spencer doesn't like him, I mean he's adorable and sweet, but then again she is with Toby so.
Stiles then passes me one last note that's folded up pretty good.
I unfold the note and begin to read it.
Dear Hanna Banana,
So sorry that my best friend is such a douche bag.
If it is true about him liking Malia than he's pretty fucking stupid lol
You're awesome.
Signed
Your friend Stiles sitting right next to you
I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.
-THANKS STILES I whisper so Dowings doesn't hear me.
-ALWAYS Stiles replies wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

EMILY'S POV
Today is the day. It's officially the last day of classes and I can't wait to go back home to Rosewood. With Alison and Courtney of course.
I got into some trouble with the dean after the whole Paige situation but he just gave me a warning and made me switch dorms since it was my first strike.
After a long 3 hours of Biology I'm headed to Courtney's daycare to pick her up, then back to Alison's place.
When I get to Courtney's school I see her throw a toy at a boy toddler for trying to take her food.
She's horrible. I think to myself while laughing.
-COURTNEYYY! I say creeping up to her lifting her up in the air.
"TEEHEHEEHEEHE" Courtney laughs as I throw her up and down.
-SAY BYEBYE I tell Courtney lifting up her hand so she can wave goodbye.
Courtney places her hand on her lips and sends out kisses causing everyone to laugh.
-YOU'RE DEFINITELY ALISON'S DAUGHTER I chuckle before placing Courtney into her car seat, strapping her in.
When we get back to Alison's place Ali is already there and sleeping across the bed.
I quickly put Courtney down and take out my phone to snap a picture.
-OOH I'M DEFINITELY POSTING THIS ON INSTAGRAM I whisper to myself.

Baby girl is sleepy 💤 MY LOVE ❤️ #Alisonsgirl #Gotcha #sexywithabeard

I instantly get a bunch of likes on it and a couple of comments from the girls.
HannaMarin94: damn em your girl could get it with that beard 😂
SpencerCav: ooo so cute I love this filter 😘
ArtsyAria: #emison love you guys
I take a second look at the comments and smile.
I can't wait to see them.
Alison rolls over and looks at me.
-HEY BABY she groans. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Alison questions.
-NOTHING I quip putting my phone away while smiling.
She gets up and straddles me as if she's about to kiss me, but instead she tickles me.
-ALLIII STOOOOP! I scream as I laugh.
-WHAT DID YOU JUST DO? Alison asks still tickling me. TELL ME THE TRUTH! she adds.
-OKKKAY OKAY I..I TOOK A PICTURE OF YOU JUST STOPPP! I yell laughing with tears streaming down my cheeks.
Alison comes to a stop and glances at my eyes before bending over to kiss me.
I deepen the kiss and stray my hands up her shirt until she pulls away.
-COURTNEY IS RIGHT THERE EMILY she laughs.
-OH SORRY I FORGOT I say in a mocking tone.
-COME ON I HAVE TO PACK SO WE CAN HEAD BACK TO ROSEWOOD Alison states. CECE WILL KILL ME IF SHE FINDS OUT SHE'S ALREADY PACKED AND I'M NOT she adds while laughing.
I help Alison pack while Courtney watches caillou and then we head out to the ice cream shop.
I'm so happy everything is back to normal.

Sorry for not updating yesterday guys I had to catch up on some sleep lol 😂 should I make stiles and Hanna something or nah?
- D 😏