SECRETS

ARIA'S POV
As my eyes flutter open I reach my arm over to feel for Jason but he isn't there.
I'm really nervous because I'm heading home to Rosewood tonight and I still haven't told the girls about Jason and I, especially not Alison.
-YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL Jason says as he walks into the room shirtless gazing at my fuchsia lingerie he got for me.
I slowly give him a small smile and sit up as he hands me a cup of coffee.
He sits down and stares into my hazel eyes before leaning in halfway for a kiss.
I lean in as well meeting him halfway to connect our lips.
As Jason passionately kisses me I can't help but to feel shivers down my back and butterflies in my stomach.
-GOOD MORNING I mumble against his lips before pulling away.
-ARE YOU PACKED? He questions while tracing his fingers against my arm. OUR FLIGHT IS IN 3 HOURS Jason adds.
-YEAH I quip before taking a sip of my coffee still looking at him.
-WHAT? Jason asks.
-YOU HAVEN'T I pause before continuing. TOLD ANYONE ABOUT US HAVE YOU?
-NO he says still looking back and forth between my eyes and my lips.
-I HAVEN'T TOLD THE GIRLS OR ANYONE YET I state. I'M JUST NOT SURE HOW ALI WILL TAKE IT I add as I caress his broad shoulder.
-LET ME TAKE CARE OF ALI, I CAN HANDLE HER ALRIGHT? Jason questions. PLUS I DON'T CARE IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT, I REALLY LIKE YOU He adds in.
I smile and bring my hands up to his neck bringing him in for another steamy kiss.
Jason lays me on my back and removes my shirt while not breaking the kiss.
Our make out session becomes heated until my phone rings cutting us off.
-HELLO? I ask as I answer the phone.

SPENCER'S POV
I sit in me and Hanna's dorm room packing up the last of my clothes and belongings as I wait for Aria to pick up the phone.
-HELLO? Aria questions.
-HEY ARIA I says in a jolly tone. WE'RE ALL MEETING UP AT THE BREW AROUND 2pm BEFORE WE GO BACK TO RHS, I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I happily exclaim.
-OH OKAY GREAT I'LL BE THERE she says.
I hear Aria shuffling around in the background so I decide to ask if she's okay.
-ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT'S THAT NOISE? I ask furrowing my eyebrows.
She takes a while to answer back but then she responds.
-YEAH, YEAH I'M FINE Aria quickly states. STOP IT! she whispers.
-STOP WHAT? I ask.
-NO SORRY NOT YOU I WAS TALKING TO MY PHONE IT KEEPS GOING TO DIFFERENT SCREENS she says quickly.
-OOKAY I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS I exclaim. I MISS ALL OF YOU.
-I MISS YOU TOO Aria says. ALRIGHT SPENCE I HAVE TO GO she adds in.
-ALRIGHT I'LL SEE YOU LA...
Before I could finish my sentence I hear the dial tone.
That was RUDE! I think to myself.
When I turn around I see Toby and I run into his arms.
-SPENCE! He exclaims while picking me up spinning me around.
I go in to kiss him but just as our faces were inches apart I see a hand in between our faces.
-ALRIGHT I'M READY THERE'S NO TIME FOR THAT LETS GO Hanna says grabbing her bags and blowing a kiss to our soon to be old dorm room.
-IGNORE HER I say through laughter as Toby puts me down and I stand on my tiptoes to kiss him.
-I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH Toby says grabbing my bags for me as well as some of Hanna's bags.
-I'VE MISSED YOU TO TOBIAS CAVANAUGH I state laughing at his full name.
When we get out of the building we bump into Scott and Stiles.
-HEY STILES Hanna says smiling. HI SCOTT she adds now frowning.
-HEY HANNA BANANA Stiles replies giving her a hug.
Okay something is going on with them. I think to myself.
-WHAT'S UP SPENCE, TOBY Stiles awkwardly mutters.
-ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO ROSEWOOD HIGH FOR THE ALUMNI EARTH DAY CLEANING? Hanna asks.
-YUP Scott says staring at Hanna sympathetically. HAN CAN WE TALK? he questions.
Before Hanna could say yes or no her cousin Malia walks out.
-READY! she quips smiling at Scott who smiles back at her.
Malia was visiting me and Hanna's school because she wants to transfer here from her college in Utah.
Hanna then scoffs and walks away.
-LETS GO Toby says to me shaking his head at Scott.
We all get into separate cars and drive off.
This is going to be a hectic summer. I think to myself.

ALISON'S POV
Emily, CeCe and I along with Courtney already arrived back in Rosewood yesterday.
We're all staying at my old house with my mother so things have been a little weird.
CeCe and mom hasn't gotten along since the whole thing with me and my dad, so I'm assuming I'll be hearing some fighting this week.
Emily wanted to stay with Courtney and I but I still haven't told my mom about us.
The bad part is she doesn't even know that me and Emily has been together since high school. She always thought she and I were best friends that lived together for a while.
-ALI YOU KNOW WE STILL HAVE THE HOUSE, WE CAN ALWAYS GO THERE Emily whispers so my mom won't hear. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN GO A SECOND WITHOUT KISSING OR TOUCHING YOU she whines.
-EM WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I TELL HER I say looking at Emily now pouting.
-BUT I DON'T WANNA WAIT Emily says giving me puppy dog eyes.
I giggle and quickly kiss her before my mom sees.
-THAT SHOULD LAST YOU UNTIL SHE GOES TO WORK I say cupping her jaw.
Emily pouts and gets up to walk away.
Just as Emily walks away my mom comes back into the house.
-HI HONEY she says.
HI MOMMY I shyly reply. UMM MOM CAN I TALK TO YOU ABOUT SOMETHING? I anxiously ask.
-SURE ALISON WHAT IS IT? She questions sitting down to look at me.
-MOM IT'S ABOUT ME AND EMILY... I pause. MOM I'M B...
Just as I was about to tell her about Emily and I her cell phone starts to ring.
-SORRY HONEY I HAVE TO TAKE THIS She whispers covering the microphone on her cell.
I'll never get to tell her at this rate. I think to myself.
There's always tomorrow.

Alright that was a short chapter but there's more coming up. I love Jaria 😊
-D