HANNA WHAT DID YOU DO?

2 DAYS LATER

I walk into school Monday looking and feeling like boo-boo. Probably because I've been crying all last night thinking of how Alison hurt me last Friday, and trying to figure out how I will face her in school. I'll admit I'm pissed off and I want revenge but what do you expect? I mean Alison totally lead me on then literally tossed me out of her car when I kissed her.
I see Hanna and begin to walk over to her.
-EMILY Hanna says hugging me.
-HEY HAN I say to her trying to make the fact that I was crying look less noticeable.
-EW EM, DO YOU FEEL AS BAD AS YOU LOOK? Hanna says while smiling.
-HA HA I say rolling my eyes. I'M FINE.
Suddenly I hear two other voices in unison say
-YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU'RE FINE.
-HEY SPENCE, HEY ARIA I say pushing strands of hair out of my face.
-WHAT'S WRONG? Spencer and Aria ask in unison again.
-WHAT ARE YOU TWO JOINED AT THE HIP? Hanna asks rolling her eyes.
I laugh at Hanna's remark before frowning again.
-SERIOUSLY THOUGH EM WHAT'S WRONG? DO I NEED TO SLAP A BITCH AGAIN Hanna says referring to the time she hit Brittany Baker in 7th grade for picking on me.
-NO HANNA I say while laughing.
My face suddenly scrunches up when Alison walks across the hall opening her locker.
-BITCH I mumble to myself while shooting daggers at Alison with my eyes.
-I'M SORRY IS IT ME OR DID YOU JUST CALL THE NEW GIRL A BITCH? I hear Aria say.
-OKAY SPILL EM Spencer says looking at Ali.
After the long story of my weekend I tell. Hanna, Spencer and Aria are now mad.
-I'LL KILL THAT BLONDE BITCH Hanna says.
-NO! HANNA ITS NOT WORTH IT I say to her.

Bell rings

We all walk away as the bell rings going to our next classes.

HANNA'S POV
-I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT BITCH WOULD DO THAT TO EMILY I say to myself before entering the wall of stalls. That's what we call the bathroom stall with all the writing on it.
I smile at the idea that pops into my head while I'm peeing.
-LETS SEE HOW ALISON WOULD FEEL IF I WROTE HER AND HER FATHERS LITTLE LIFE STORY ON THE WALL I say to myself while smiling.
After writing on the wall i suddenly regret it and try to wipe it away but it doesn't work.
-OH GOSH HANNA I say to myself throwing away the marker and running out of the bathroom after washing my hands.

ALISON'S POV
Just my luck, I go to history class and I'm paired up with Emily for our partner project.
I roll my eyes as I sit down.
-I'LL ONLY WORK WITH YOU IF YOU PROMISE NOT TO KISS ME AGAIN I say to Emily.
-FUCK OFF ALISON Emily says turning her head.
I laugh and we begin our work when an unknown number pops up on my phone screen, forcing me to run to the bathroom to answer it.
-HELLO I say while walking into the wall of stalls.
-HI, MY NAME IS ANNE AND I'M WITH THE ROSEWOOD WOMEN'S CLINIC the woman says.
-IS THIS ALISON DiLAURENTIS? she questions. I'M CALLING TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR ABORTION SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW MORNING AT 10:15 the woman says.
Before I could say yes my eyes widen at what I see on the wall of stalls.
Alison DiLaurentis was raped by her father and is having his baby
I scream now feeling light headed.
I hang up the phone and walk out of the stall to see Emily standing over the sink washing ink off her hands. 
-YOU'RE GETTING AN ABORTION Emily says. ARE YOU GOING ALONE? she questions.
I begin to yell at her causing her face to ball up looking confused.
-HOW COULD YOU? I yell. I TRUSTED YOU! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU!
-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Emily asks.

EMILY'S POV
-DON'T ACT FUCKING STUPID EMILY I KNOW YOU DID IT, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS BESIDES TANNER Alison exclaims.
-DID WHAT ALI? WHAT DID I DO? I ask Alison.
When she showed me the words written on the wall I froze.
-I REALLY DIDN'T DO THAT ALI I tell her. WHO WOULD DO SOMETH-- before I could finish my sentence I think back to what Hanna said when I told her what Alison did to me.
I look at Alison who is now crying trying to get the writing off the wall.
-ALI IM SORRY, I AM SO SORRY I say grabbing her hand BUT IT REALLY WAS NOT ME.
I hear the bathroom door open, I turn to see Hanna checking her makeup in the mirror.
-WHAT'S UP EM WH--
-HANNA I scream WHAT DID YOU DO I say cutting her off.
Alison walks out of the wall of stalls looking at me and Hanna like she wants to kill us both.
-ALISON IM SORRY Hanna says. EMILY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. I MEAN BESIDES TELLING ME she adds.
Alison storms out of the bathroom going back to class.