FORT DAY PART 2

Emily's POV
-GO TO MAWMAW I say to Courtney while kneeling down to her height and pointing at Jessica.
Courtney looks up to me and pouts her lips as if she doesn't want to leave our sides.
Alison looks down at the both of us and smiles before Clawing her hands to scare Courtney.
-IM GONNA GET YOU Alison mutters as she gets closer to Courtney.
Courtney begins to laugh and runs up the sand towards Jessica and my parents, leaving Alison and I alone.
-COULD EVERYONE STAY SEATED AS THE COUPLE HAS THEIR FIRST DANCE the DJ says into the microphone.
I turn back around to Alison and extend my hand for her to take it.
-HI Alison whispers before taking it.
The corners of my mouth goes up as I smile at my beautiful wife.
-HI I whisper back.
Alison and I secretly picked different songs to dance to for our first dance.
Not knowing which song the DJ would play first we both stand staring into each other's eyes while waiting.
Just as I opened my mouth to say "I Love You" Alison's song plays loudly over the speakers.
Alison looks at me with a mischievous grin as her chosen song began playing.
I've been beaten down,
I've been kicked around.
But she takes it all for me.
And I lost my faith, in my darkest days.
She makes me want to believe.
As Alison and I sway back and forth to the music I begin to cry again.
-WHAT'S WRONG? Alison questions while we dance.
-NOTHING I'M JUST SO HAPPY I respond.
They call her love, love, love, love, love.
She is love,
And she is all I need.
Well I had my ways.
They were all in vain, 'n' she waited patiently.
It was all the same, all my pride and shame.
She put me on my feet.
(3x) They call her love, love, love, love, love.
She is love,
And she is all I need
She is love,
And she is all I need.
I slowly dipped Alison as she let out a small giggle.
She is love,
As we come back up Alison places her forehead on mine and looks down.
-YOU ARE ALL I NEED, EM Alison whispers as tears drop from her face and stain the sand.
I place a finger under her chin and tilt her head up to look at me.
-YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING ALISON I say to her before syncing our lips together.
As our lips move perfectly together the next song comes on.
My song that describes my love for Alison.
Alison's POV
I slowly lean my head on Emily's shoulder as Ed Sheeran "How Would You Feel" plays.
-YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL Emily mumbles into my hair as she places a kiss on my head.
-EM? CAN I SAY SOMETHING? I question her as I lie my head on her shoulder looking at the sunset hitting the ocean.
Emily sways me from side to side with her hands placed on my waist before answering.
-ANYTHING Emily states.
-THANK YOU I say. FOR EVERYTHING, I KNOW I'M HARD TO DEAL WITH SOMETIMES BUT YOU ALWAYS STAYED BY MY SIDE I add.
Emily pulls her face away from mines and stops dancing.
-ALI LOOK AT ME she says in a serious tone. I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU, EVER.
I nod my head and smile.
Emily then takes my left hand in hers and kisses my ring before twirling me into her embrace again.
I could stay like this forever. I think to myself.
As the song comes close to the end Emily begins to sing the lyrics to me.
How would you feel, if I told you I loved you?
It's just something that I want to do
I'll be taking my time, spending my life
Falling deeper in love with you.
So tell me that you love me too
Right before the last two lines of the song I pull Emily into the deepest loving kiss.
As we kiss I start to get that feeling in my body.
You know that feeling when you feel like time froze and then you notice you're on top of the world?
Yeah that feeling.
Being so deeply involved into the kiss we hadn't even noticed that the song was over until we heard our friends and family shouting and applauding.
-WE LOVE YOU EMISON! Spencer, Hanna and Aria yell from their table.
Emily and I laugh as the cold water from the ocean hits our feet, causing us to jump in shock.
I then hold out my hand to grab Emily's and walk over to our family until she stops me.
-HOW LONG ARE WE DOING THIS FOR? Emily questions now smiling.
I mirror the same smile on her face, only I'm smiling harder.
-HOW BOUT' FOREVER I respond before she locks our arms and walks up the beach.
While our friends and family party and have fun we sit back and watch Courtney trying to dance with Spencer and Toby.
Courtney then trips over her own foot and falls forward.
I quickly jump out of my seat to grab her but she then stands up and kisses her own boo boo on her hand.
-MAMA BETTEW! she yells while running towards me and Em.
Emily chuckles and examines her hand just in case.
-YOU'RE A BIG GIRL NOW AND YOU WONT NEED MAMA ANYMORE I pout trying not to laugh.
Courtney grabs each side of my face, mirroring what she sees Emily do all the time and kisses my forehead.
-MAMA ME WUV YOU she says with a huge cheeky grin.
I let out a breathless laugh and sit her on my lap while tickling her.
Courtney begins to laugh uncontrollably and then dips her fingers in my cake to smear it on my nose.
-OH I'M SO GONNA GET YOU NOW I say through laughter.
-NOO! MWOMMY Courtney calls out while reaching over to Emily.
Emily then pulls Courtney away and shields her.
-I LOVE YOU TWO I say looking at Courtney and Emily.
Emily whispers something into Courtney's ear and she nods before they both lean in to kiss my face.
This is the start of something new. A real family. I wouldn't trade this feeling for the world.

Emison is officially married! Happy PRIDE week 🌈.
What did you guys think of the wedding?
Where should they go for their honeymoon?
-D