WE WANT ANSWERS

1 WEEK LATER
Hanna's POV
It's been almost a week since Melissa's death and the Rosewood PD clearly have no leads on the killer.
We've all been taking turns staying at Spencer's to watch over her but this time it's Aria's turn.
If I didn't know any better I would say that I saw her and Spencer kissing when I ran in.
Who am I kidding, I did see it. My eyesight may be bad but it isn't Jenna Marshall bad.
It doesn't matter though I ship them too.
I guess team Sparia is in for the win.
I pull up to Emily's and Alison's house and get out of the car while grabbing my keys.
I unlock the door and walk inside seeing Emily, Alison and Courtney asleep on the couch.
-AWW HOW CUTE I whisper before searching in my bag for my phone.
When I finally find my phone to take the picture, I look up to see Courtney staring at me.
(The picture above ^^^ 😂 it sucks but you guys get the idea lol)
-SHHH I signal her with my finger while preparing for the photo.
I hold the phone up and try to get Courtney to pretend sleep but she just continues to stare.
After two minutes of trying with the toddler I give up when I see Emily stir, beginning to wake up.
-WHAT THE HELL HANNA? Emily groans out in her raspy sleepy voice.
-EM YOUR DAUGHTER IS INSIDIOUS LEVEL CREEPY I say still having a staring contest with Courtney.
Emily slowly gets up trying not to wake Alison and walks into the kitchen being followed by me and Courtney.
-MWOMMY CAN ME HAVE JUISH the toddler mumbles wiping her eyes.
-YOU HAVE TO EAT BREAKFAST FIRST KID Emily says sitting her on the counter. WHAT'S UP HAN she adds.
I shift my weight from one foot to the other.
-WE HAVE TO FIND OUT WHO WOULD'VE WANTED TO KILL MELISSA BESIDES ME AND ALISON I joke.
Emily glances at me giving me a "really" look.
-THE POLICE WILL FIND OUT, WE CAN'T GET INVOLVED Emily states.
-DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT THE POLICE IN THIS TOWN DO ANYTHING BESIDES SIT ON THEIR ASSES ALL DAY I quip.
-HANNA! LANGUAGE DAMN IT! Emily shouts waking Alison up in the process.
-REALLY EMILY? Alison questions before pouring herself a cup of coffee. SERIOUSLY GUYS WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE SHE REPEATS EVERYTHING she adds pointing to Courtney who is swinging her legs off the edge of the counter.
I throw Emily a look before turning to Alison again.
-WHAT DO YOU THINK? I ask her.
-SHE'S RIGHT BABE Alison says before drinking her steaming coffee.
I laugh to myself before talking.
-I REALLY LOVE WHEN YOU GUYS SAY THAT I state earning laughs from them.
Courtney mimics her parents and giggles at me.
Emily hands Alison, Courtney and I each a plate of Avocado Toast before sitting down to eat her own.
-ALRIGHT SO WE NEED TO TELL ARIA AND SPENCE AND COME UP WITH A PLAN Alison says making Emily and I nod our heads in agreement.
We finish our breakfast and I wait for them to get ready before we each get into our cars to tell the others the plan.
Spencer's POV
-DO YOU NEED ME TO DO ANYTHING? Aria questions
I take a quick look up from my phone to look at her.
-I NEED YOU TO STOP TREATING ME LIKE I'M MADE OF GLASS I snap at her.
That was wrong, she's just trying to help.
-LOOK I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO YELL, I'M FINE I say.
Aria looks at me like I'm crazy.
-SPENCE HOW ARE YOU FINE? YOUR SISTER IS DEAD AND YOU KEEP YELLING AT EVERYONE INCLUDING TOBY she says. YOU HURT HIS FEELINGS Aria adds.
-I HURT HIS FEELINGS (Because I didn't want him to kiss me I want you to kiss me again) BECAUSE I'M FINE, AND HE WAS BEING VERY CLINGY I state.
Things between Aria and me has been a little weird since the kiss.
She's been distancing herself from me just like she did back in high school when we kissed.
~Flashback~
-OKAY ONE OF YOU GUYS HAVE TO KISS JULIET the theatre teacher Mrs. Grundy says to the scared theater geek boys. NO ONE? she questions now aggravated.
-I'LL DO IT I say walking up to Aria. GOSH YOU BOYS ACT AS IF YOU'RE AFRAID OF HER.
I look to my best friend and smile as I approach her.
Aria is simply sitting there but you can tell she's nervous by the way her eyes are slightly bulged out.
-ACTION! Mrs. Grundy calls.
-SIN FROM MY LIPS? O TRESPASS SWEETLY URGED! I say quoting Romeo before gently kissing Aria's lips.
As our lips move in collision I begin to feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach.
The bell for the next class then rings and we pull away.
-UM I HAVE TO GO Aria awkwardly says before walking away.
That whole week she avoided me at home, in the halls and anywhere else.
-"DID MY HEART LOVE TILL NOW? FORSWEAR IT, SIGHT! FOR I NE'ER SAW TRUE BEAUTY TILL THIS NIGHT" I whisper to myself as I watch the Brunette beauty walk away.
~End Of Flashback~
-HEY AR, HEY SPENCE HOW YA FEELING? Emily questions walking into the room with the others at tow.
-HEY I groan out beings though they interrupted another moment between the two of us.
-WE HAVE A PLAN TO FIND OUT WHO KIL Emily says stopping in her tracks.
I nod my head for her to continue but she just stands there.
-EMILY YOU CAN SAY KILLED I say. ITS FINE SO WHAT'S THE PLAN? I ask.
They all sit down on the bed next to me to fill Aria and I in on the plan.
Sounds good to me.
-ALRIGHT WHEN ARE WE DOI...
-WAIT SPENCER ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA DO THIS? Aria questions me placing her hand on my thigh.
Alison looks down at Aria's hand before she snatches it away.
-YEAH I'M SURE, THANKS I say to her giving her a small smile.
Aria returns the smile and we listen in on the rest of the plan.
I can't wait to find out who did this to Melissa. I will kill them myself before they ever see the light of day again. I think to myself.

Enjoy Sparia Fans 😘 btw this chapter sucked but it was just a filler chapter before everything begins.
-D