SLEEPOVER FUN

Spencer's POV
It's only tradition that every year before the new school year begins, the girls and I have a sleepover the week before.
This time it's really different from our sleepovers in high school.
This time we have Alison joining us for the first time.
We've always had our annual sleepover before school started but Alison usually wouldn't come because of Courtney.
It's also different because now we're all going to different states instead of Rosewood High.
The girls and I are in our pajamas sitting on my bed waiting for Alison.
She and Emily would usually come together but Alison is dropping Courtney off with Mrs. Fields(Emily's mother).
-EMILY WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING YOUR FIANCÉ SO LONG? Hanna questions Emily.
-I DON'T KNOW Emily says grinning really hard.
-OKAY COULD YOU STOP GRINNING LIKE THE OLD DUDE THAT GOES TO LITTLE GIRLS HOUSES SELLING CHOCOLATE Hanna says wrinkling her nose at Emily's smiling.
-SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT Emily starts. I REALLY LOVE THE FACT THAT I'M ENGAGED. TO ALISON DiLAURENTIS she adds.
Aria and I smile at our friends happiness while Hanna still looks disgusted.
-OKAY SO HONESTLY EMILY CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING? Aria nervously asks.
Emily nods for her to continue.
-WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ALLISON? the short Brunette questions.
Emily fidgets with the hem of her shirt before answering.
-I CAN'T STAND THAT BI...
-HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT I BROUGHT ALLISON ALONG Alison says cutting her girlfriend off.
-HEY GIRLS Allison happily waves.
I return the gesture before catching a glimpse of Emily and Hanna's faces.
They both look pretty annoyed.
-NO I DON'T MIND, ALLISON CAN STAY I say feeling darting eyes on me.
I slightly turn to see Emily staring at me like she could kill me.
Seriously if looks could kill, Emily would be going to prison for my death.
-GREAT THE BITCH IS HERE Hanna mumbles earning a nudge from Aria.
I give Allison a warm smile before glancing at Hanna and Emily.
I can already tell how this sleepover is going to go.
Emily's POV
-HEY YOU Alison whispers in my ear before sitting on the bed behind me.
I slowly lean back into her chest, shifting my head up to give her a kiss.
-COURTNEY IS WITH MY MOM RIGHT? I ask looking up into Alison's eyes.
Alison nods her head as she glides her fingers across my mouth.
-ALRIGHT LOVE BIRDS LET THE GAMES BEGIN! Spencer exclaims standing up from the bed. WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE IN MIND? she questions.
-OOO! Hanna shouts as her hand goes up.
-NO HANNA WE'RE NOT PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE AGAIN Aria says backing up the look on Spencer's face.
Hanna rolls her eyes as we all share a laugh.
-I HAVE AN IDEA Allison states with her index finger pointed up.
I'm sure you do. I think to myself.
-WHAT'S THAT ALS? Alison questions.
Did she just call her Als?
-WHY DON'T WE PLAY GUESS WHO Allison suggests looking at all of us for confirmation.
-LIKE THE GAME YOU PLAY AS A KID? Hanna questions. EVEN I KNOW THAT'S BORING. WEIRDO!
I chuckle at Hanna's response only to get smacked on my arm by Alison.
-NO Allison says rolling her eyes at Hanna. YOU BLINDFOLD A PERSON OF YOUR CHOICE AND EVERYONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING TO THEM LIKE KISS THEM OR TICKLE THEM AND THEY HAVE TO GUESS WHO IT IS she adds.
-SOUNDS GOOD TO ME Alison says as I stare at her with daggers.
-OKAY HOW ABOUT WE EAT FIRST I'M STARVING Hanna says folding her arms.
I simply laugh and agree.
-HANNA WHEN AREN'T YOU STARVING? I ask the blonde. BUT THAT'S A GOOD IDEA, C'MON BABY I say pulling Alison out of the door.
We all eat pizza and snacks first, later washing it down with a few cups of liquor.
Moments later we're all back upstairs in Spencer's bedroom starting the game.
-I'LL GO FIRST Spencer excitedly calls out.
-COOL Allison slurs tying the blindfold around Spencer's eyes.
The first round goes pretty well as well as the rest.
Now that all of us took our turns it's Alison's turn to be blindfolded.
Hanna is the first person to do something.
As Alison sits in the middle of the floor Hanna willingly blows her breath in Alison's face and pokes her thighs.
-OK EW THAT WAS HANNA Alison says now cracking up.
Hanna stands up and pouts.
-NO FAIR THE BITCH IS PEEKING Hanna says making us all laugh.
Alison quickly gets quiet and waits for the next person.
I kneel down on the floor before running my fingers up and down her spine earning shivers from her in return.
I laugh to myself before placing my lips onto her neck, making my way up to her lips.
I finally meet her mouth grazing my lips across hers.
Alison smiles and I take that as a sign to place my hands in her hair, yanking it back before smashing our lips together.
She lets out a few moans in my mouth as my tongue tours the inside of hers.
I gently pull away and look down at Alison's clinching thighs as a grin appears on my face.
-EMILY Alison whispers now biting her lip.
I smile at the girls and gesture for the next person to go.
Alison's POV
After that kiss I'm left with a need to feel Emily even more.
As I tighten the squeeze on my legs I feel someone's presence in front of me.
I start to loosen up as the person unravels my hair from its ponytail.
I slightly begin to feel slow and steady breathing near my face as fingers glide across my neck.
My breathing quickens as the person gets closer and closer.
The fingers that were once on my neck are now making their way down to my stomach.
Emily must really be horny I think as a smirk crosses my face.
I suddenly feel the tie of my pajama pants being undid and the smirk turns into a smile.
-OK GET THE FUCK OFF MY GIRLFRIEND I hear Emily say and my eyes go wide underneath the blindfold.
Wtf I thought that was Emily.
I then feel someone being snatched off of me and I quickly stand up ripping off the blindfold.
-ALLISON! I exclaim.
-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SHE HASN'T EVEN FIGURED IT OUT YET! Allison yells.
-OH WELL BITCH TIMES UP YOU'RE DONE! Emily shouts back at her.
I stand there in shock along with the others as my girlfriend and best friend yell at each other.
-ITS A GAME CALM DOWN Allison says in a snotty tone.
I smack my hand to my head and pinch my nose knowing that Emily doesn't like to be told to calm down.
-LEAVE! NOW! Emily grits walking closer to her.
-SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND I DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE UNLESS SHE TELLS ME TO Allison states stumbling from all the liquor she drank.
I drop my head as everyone looks at me.
-WOW ALI Emily says getting ready to walk out.
I quickly stand in front of the door stopping her from leaving.
-ALISON I'M BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN YOU. ARE YOU REALLY TRYING TO LOCK ME IN Emily snaps trying to open the door.
Allison then walks up to the door behind Emily pulling her off of me.
-ALLISON MOVE Emily calmly says taking a deep breath.
I give a quick look to Allison telling her to back up but she doesn't listen, instead she just tugs on Emily's shirt.
-I SAID MOVE! Emily snaps turning around to punch a highly drunken Allison.
-EMILY STOP! I scream still standing in front of the door. A LITTLE HELP HERE GUYS! I yell for the girls to grab Emily.
Aria tries to grab Emily first only failing and landing on top of the two.
Hanna and Spencer then runs over pulling Emily off of her making her stand up.
As soon as they get Emily up Allison stands up and punches her back.
Oh fuck no!
I quickly run and push Allison against the bathroom door causing us to fall in.
-LEAVE ME ALONE! Emily shouts before opening and slamming the door closed again.
Emily doesn't get that far out the door before I pull her back in.
Once back in the room Emily starts crying along with Allison and Hanna.
-HANNA WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING? I ask the blonde sobbing in the corner.
-EMILY YELLED AT ME Hanna says crying into a pillow.
Yeah we've all had a little too much to drink.
I shake my head at Hanna and turn my attention back to Emily.
-EMILY I TOLD YOU THAT THERE'S NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT WITH ALLISON. I'M ENGAGED TO YOU AND ALLISON ISN'T GAY I state sitting down between the two girls.
-YEAH SO CHILL OUT Allison says crying louder.
I snap my head around to look at the pale Brunette.
-SHUT UP ALLISON I'M NOT TALKING TO TOU YET, AND WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! I yell referring to her trying to undo my pants.
Allison shakes her head and hugs me now sobbing in my ear.
-YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DRINK ANYMORE IF YOU'RE GONNA GO ALL GAY ON ME I say pulling away looking at her.
Allison nods before getting up to run to the bathroom to puke.
-AND EMILY I ONLY WANT YOU. NOBODY ELSE I state tipping her head up with my hand. LOOK AT ME EM. ITS ONLY YOU OK? IM SORRY I add.
Emily sobs once before jumping on me hugging me tightly.
-YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GET DRUNK EITHER, ANY OF YOU I say pointing to the girls. ESPECIALLY YOU HANNA, LIKE SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU CRYING? I question again.
Spencer laughs and falls back onto her bed.
Emily and I finally fell asleep on Spencer's couch after her and Allison had a chat about boundaries.
Hanna is stretched out on the floor hugging a pack of Oreos, and Aria and Allison are on the bed next to Spencer.
These girls are bat shit crazy but I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Sorry for the late update I was kinda busy today. But shout out to Killabish for the awesome idea of Allison trying something and Emily getting pissed off. 😘
Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for 3k reads.
-D